National Children’s Dental Health Month Observed by St. Paul Orthodontist Dr. Bonvino
Lakeville, St. Paul and Minneapolis, MN (WiredPRNews.com) Cosmopolitan Orthodontics, a St. Paul Orthodontics office, participates in the celebration of the American Dental Association’s National Children’s Dental Health Month, held each February.
St. Paul Orthodontist Dr. Trudy Bonvino, the orthodontist on staff at Cosmopolitan, takes part in the campaign yearly by reminding her patients and students in Savage and Lakeville about good oral care habits.
Bonvino has spoken at schools for the past couple of years and has given away toothpaste, toothbrushes and dental floss. The St. Paul Invisalign professional also shares the importance of students taking care of their teeth in an effort to keep them for a lifetime.
This year, the ADA brought back the McGrinn Twins, Flossy and Buck, to promote the healthy smile message on activity sheets and other materials, said Bonvino, a St. Paul braces provider. Materials for 2011 also include Den and Gen Smiley, who remind children that a healthy smile is easy to find.
“Orthodontic treatment doesn’t matter if we don’t educate children about how to care properly for their teeth,” Bonvino said. “This is our opportunity each year to really make a concerted effort at spreading the word about properly caring for teeth. Getting into the schools means we reach a whole population segment that we don’t reach at our office.”
The NCDHM message has been seen and heard by millions of people throughout the country over the years, thanks to the ADA’s campaign materials, which have helped spread the message to generations of children.
“Encouraging children to cultivate those good habits, coupled with regular professional cleanings and check-ups, helps promote what we hope becomes a lifetime of healthy gums and teeth for children,” said the St. Paul invisible braces provider.
To learn more about oral care, call (952) 469-3333 to schedule a free consultation with Dr. Trudy Bonvino or visit the website: www.cosmoortho.com. Cosmopolitan is located at 17757 Juniper Path in Lakeville, and 8310 C.R. 42 in Savage.
About Cosmopolitan Orthodontics
Eisenhuth opened Cosmopolitan Orthodontics on June 4, 2009 in Lakeville, MN, followed by a Savage location a year later. The facility features the latest in orthodontic technology. It is designed to provide an outstanding experience for patients and parents.
Bonvino, the orthodontist on staff, is a Twin Cities native. She was drawn to a career in orthodontics because it combined her two greatest interests: art and science.
© 2011 Sinai Marketing and Cosmopolitan Orthodontics. Authorization to post is granted, with the stipulation that Sinai Marketing is credited as sole source. Linking to other sites from this article is strictly prohibited, with the exception of herein imbedded links.
Online Health & Fitness News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Droz-GarciniaCambogia.com Offer 50% OFF on ALL Order of Garcinia Cambogia Select
- Part 5: Treatment Of Multidrug Resistant Acinetobacter In Decubitus Ulcers
- Centers For Disease Control And Prevention Diabetes Director Headlines NY Summit
- Aegis Awarded 2nd Patent for Fast Acting Migraine Nasal Spray Treatment
- Camfil Air Filters Weighs-in on I-BEAM: A Tool for Maintaining High IAQ
- Starry Night Gala — Celebrating 100 Years of the American Cancer Society
- Ex-Pharmaceutical Rep thinks everyone can be Perfectly Healthy And Toned
- The NACDD Joins New York Labor Fights Diabetes Initiative
- Wellki - 65% Off Raspberry Ketone, Green Coffee, Pure Garcinia Cambogia
- WBFF Orlando Fitness Weekend Has the Best of the Best in Competition Fitness