Abstinence or Recession: U.S. Birth Rate Drops Dramatically
04/01/2011 // Greensboro, NC , USA // Personal Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
“According to a report released today from the Center for Disease and Prevention’s National Center for Health Statistics, there has been a 4 percent drop in births in the U.S. from 2007 to 2009 — the largest two-year decline in 30 years,” reported ABC News. Some speculate that the recession and abstinence programs are factors behind the drop in birth rate. I also contribute the downfall to reality TV shows about pregnancy and parenthood.abstinence, birth rate, national center for health statistics, recession, U.S.
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Acts 2 Technology Partners with Mega Global Ministry in Latin America
- KungFuzos Introduces Express Yourself eLearning
- When Are My Social Security Benefits at Risk of Being Stopped?
- Is Psoriasis a Condition for Which I Can Receive Social Security Benefits?
- I Have a Burn Injury That Is Taking a Long Time to Heal: Can I Get Disability?
- What Do I Do If Someone Hit My Parked Car?
- What Will Happen to My Child’s SSI Disability When They Turn 18?
- Thai Scout Soldier Arrested 16 Illegal Myanmar Migrant Workers
- The Best YouTube Campaign on the market! 4 MILLION VIEWS IN 15 days! $1850
- What Role Does My Age Play in Receiving Social Security Disability?