Abstinence or Recession: U.S. Birth Rate Drops Dramatically
04/01/2011 // Greensboro, NC , USA // Personal Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
“According to a report released today from the Center for Disease and Prevention’s National Center for Health Statistics, there has been a 4 percent drop in births in the U.S. from 2007 to 2009 — the largest two-year decline in 30 years,” reported ABC News. Some speculate that the recession and abstinence programs are factors behind the drop in birth rate. I also contribute the downfall to reality TV shows about pregnancy and parenthood.abstinence, birth rate, national center for health statistics, recession, U.S.
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- NYC Pediatrician Publishes Children’s Book; 5-Star Reviews!
- Royal Thai Army plans to inaugurate the “Good People groups”
- Royal Thai Army improving Tele-Conference system
- Bestessaytips.com - Best Well-Known Custom Essay Writing Service
- Harris School of Business Holds Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony in Cherry Hill
- Spaced Out Magazine Launches New Television Network
- Father Launches New Paid Survey Site for Teenagers
- King Mohammed VI Throne Day Speech, 30 July 2014
- Rudolph Academy K-8 Audio Spelling System Online
- Zara Tours & the Mount Kilimanjaro Porters Society Announce Porter of the Year