Abstinence or Recession: U.S. Birth Rate Drops Dramatically
04/01/2011 // Greensboro, NC , USA // Personal Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
“According to a report released today from the Center for Disease and Prevention’s National Center for Health Statistics, there has been a 4 percent drop in births in the U.S. from 2007 to 2009 — the largest two-year decline in 30 years,” reported ABC News. Some speculate that the recession and abstinence programs are factors behind the drop in birth rate. I also contribute the downfall to reality TV shows about pregnancy and parenthood.abstinence, birth rate, national center for health statistics, recession, U.S.
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- ninthd signed a contract with UBL Omni for fee collection across Pakistan
- King Felipe VI And Queen Letizia Visit Social Development Projects In Morocco
- Official Welcoming Ceremony For HM King Felipe VI in Morocco
- King Felipe VI visits Morocco
- Royal Thai Army Chief Ordered To Quicken The Thai Border Areas’ Solutions
- Summary Army Plans from the Royal Thai Army‘s Directly Institutions Meeting
- How Happy and Successful Are You?
- FEARLESS POETS, FOUNDED BY ASHLEY LOVE, WILL BE MAKING NOISE IN ATL ON BULLYING
- Deborah Blake Dempsey Announces Release Of New Middle Grade Book, THE HOPPERNOTS
- King Mohammed VI promotes the modernization process of the religious field