04/08/2011 // Greensboro, NC, USA // Personal Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
“Tests showed that the bacteria found in the nutritional solution at a Birmingham pharmacy was the same strain identified in blood samples from 12 of the patients… That finding rules out the possibility that the patients were infected by something other than the solution.. it is not yet clear whether the filter used in the sterilization process was defective or if there was a breakdown in the overall procedures,” reported Reuters. Lets hope this gets taken care of and doesn’t happen again.
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Watch the full story on:Alabama infections likely caused by faulty sterilizing