Study: Think Twice Before Your Order Your Next Redbull and Vodka
04/18/2011 // WPB, FL, USA // Personal Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
This is really scary. Most people believe there is no harm in mixing energy drinks and alcohol, but they are sadly mistaken… This could cause many people to drink more than they usually do, and possibly cause them to end up in the hospital. More awareness and education needs to be circulated so people know what they are doing to themselves.
Tags: alcohol, alcohol study, energy drinks, redbull and vodka
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Watch the full story on:A Bad Mix: Why Alcohol and Energy Drinks Are Dangerous
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- I Have a Burn Injury That Is Taking a Long Time to Heal: Can I Get Disability?
- What Do I Do If Someone Hit My Parked Car?
- What Will Happen to My Child’s SSI Disability When They Turn 18?
- Thai Scout Soldier Arrested 16 Illegal Myanmar Migrant Workers
- The Best YouTube Campaign on the market! 4 MILLION VIEWS IN 15 days! $1850
- What Role Does My Age Play in Receiving Social Security Disability?
- Why Prompt Medical Attention After Any Motor Vehicle Accident is Important
- International Resiliency Experts to Gather for Conference at Reed College
- Common Questions About Social Security Disability
- Could Your Bad Driving Habits Be Costing You Money?