Highlands Ranch, Colo., April 19, 2011 (WiredPRNews.com) Online marketing firm The Great Online launched its latest online marketing package called Social Media Digital Drip. The offering will allow companies to outsource marketing their products or services over social media sites including Facebook and Twitter.
The Great Online’s customer base is increasingly requesting help with. The demand is not surprising given that in a recent survey performed by the Pew Research Center for its Internet and American Life Project, 88 percent of respondents see social media marketing generating increased business exposure, and 72 percent said it improved search rankings.
“It’s no wonder the popularity of social media marketing is growing: it offers a much lower cost per lead than more traditional marketing strategies like direct mail and brochures, and is fairly easy to implement,” said Jim Mueller, co-founder of The Great Online. “However, social media marketing is more than just posting consistent information online. We show our clients how to make that content more engaging so they can better interact with and grow their customer base.”
The Great Online’s Social Media Drip package follows a five-step program to launch an ongoing social media marketing campaign:
- Setup and optimize Facebook business page and Twitter profile
- Create “vanity” website addresses for more memorable identification (i.e. www.facebook.com/thegreatonline and www.twitter.com/thegreatonline)
- Provide customized Facebook and Twitter pages that match the company’s online brand
- Create, distribute, and manage engaging, consistent content that builds the company’s follower base
- Analyze users’ engagement on each medium to identify what is and isn’t working The Great Online also offers news feed optimization utilizing Facebook’s “EdgeRank” algorithm, which helps display news feed stories relevant to each user.
Since Facebook’s news feed only displays a small subset of stories generated by the friends and brands users engage with the most, The Great Online team helps companies make their story more popular and relevant so it is more likely it is to show up in people’s news feed.
About The Great Online
Since 2008, The Great Online, formerly ReignNet, has provided online marketing packages designed to help businesses transform their online lead generation, build credibility through better online content and improve online visibility to reach a larger base of potential customers. An “online marketing concierge,” The Great Online makes it affordable for businesses to outsource their online marketing services including search engine optimization, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, pay-per-click advertising, online directory management, and public relations.
Learn more by calling 888-360-4535 or visiting our inbound marketing firm website www.thegreatonline.com.Media Contact: Michelle Francis 303-928-1902, ext.703 [email protected]