Jury Exonerates Williamson County Man of DWI Arrest
Georgetown, Texas (WiredPRNews.com) - A Williamson County jury returned a verdict of “not guilty” today in a trial in County Court at Law #1. The jury deliberated for just over one hour to return this verdict, following a two day trial for DWI 2nd. After hearing the verdict read in court, defense attorney Doug Ranney stated, “I am pleased that the jury reached this decision. They have a tremendous responsibility to follow the law, and I believe they did just that.”
Ranney went on to add, “My client was facing significant punishment but always maintained his innocence. Few people prefer the risk and stress of a trial, but that was the only way he could clear his name. He is relieved to finally have this accusation behind him.”
Ranney practices at the law offices of Robert M. Phillips & Associates, a Georgetown criminal defense law firm. They represent clients who have had drunk driving arrests or any other criminal charge.
For more information on this verdict, contact Douglas N. Ranney, 512-930-1926.Tags: arrest, DUI, DWI, exoneration, Georgetown criminal defense, Georgetown criminal defense law firm, Robert M. Phillips & Associates, verdict
Online Law News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Recognizing the Signs of Age Discrimination in the Workplace
- Simplified: The Purple One’s Yours.
- Opinion: Granting Lawsuit Immunity Erodes Fundamental Rights
- Senate Judiciary Committee Approves Antitrust Whistleblower Bill
- Life Care Plans and Medical Cost Projections for Motor Vehicle Accident Injury
- When a Truck Accident Claims the Life of a Loved One
- Attorney Brian Eberstein Explains: What is a Truck Underride Accident?
- Truck Accidents Involving Children
- Life Care Planning Experts Maximize the Life Quality for the Seriously Injured
- Five Things Every Texas Driver Should Know About State Highway Safety Laws