Palm Beach County Law: Pets Can’t Be Chained Up Outside
07/01/2011 // WPB, FL, USA // Personal Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
I don’t really agree with this law. If there is a long enough chain so they can run around, have water, a dog house for shade and even a fan–whats the big deal? I think it’s wrong for them to sit in a cage or inside all day. There is nothing wrong with putting your dog outside while you’re at work and then letting them inside when you get home. Not all pet owners should be fined for chaining up their pet.
Tags: florida pet law, palm beach county, pet law, pet owners, pets
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Read the full story on:Pet owners prohibited from chaining up animals under new Palm Beach County law
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Acts 2 Technology Partners with Mega Global Ministry in Latin America
- KungFuzos Introduces Express Yourself eLearning
- When Are My Social Security Benefits at Risk of Being Stopped?
- Is Psoriasis a Condition for Which I Can Receive Social Security Benefits?
- I Have a Burn Injury That Is Taking a Long Time to Heal: Can I Get Disability?
- What Do I Do If Someone Hit My Parked Car?
- What Will Happen to My Child’s SSI Disability When They Turn 18?
- Thai Scout Soldier Arrested 16 Illegal Myanmar Migrant Workers
- The Best YouTube Campaign on the market! 4 MILLION VIEWS IN 15 days! $1850
- What Role Does My Age Play in Receiving Social Security Disability?