Debate: Is the ‘The Breast Milk Baby’ an Appropriate Toy?
07/20/2011 // WPB, FL, USA // Personal Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
I understand that breast feeding is a completely natural thing, but it is just an appropriate thing to made into a toy for your children. Not to confuse breast feeding with sex, but it just sends the wrong message to pedophiles. Breast feeding should be reserved to adults and in education classes. Little girls shouldn’t be running around with dolls attached to their non-existent breasts.
Tags: breast milk, breast milk baby, breast-feeding, Dolls, milk baby
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Read the full story on:Child’s Play: What’s So Bad About ‘The Breast Milk Baby’?
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- King Mohammed VI chairs Opening of Parliament
- The 1st Royal Thai Army Area Chief Unveils Plan To End Public Crisis
- Handover Ceremony for Royal Thai Army Chief
- Fearless Poets are challenging the world to help create awareness on bullying…
- Argentina Expedites Used Assets Import for Oil and Gas Industries
- Interactive Field Trip Bus Rolls into Florida
- King Mohammed VI Fosters Morocco’s Leadership In The Global Phosphate Market
- Harris School of Business Welcomes Deputy Mayor Harry Platt to Voorhees Campus
- The Event Place by Stafford Events Opens in Houston Texas
- HM King Mohammed VI Launches Greater Casablanca Development Plan