Debate: Is the ‘The Breast Milk Baby’ an Appropriate Toy?
07/20/2011 // WPB, FL, USA // Personal Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
I understand that breast feeding is a completely natural thing, but it is just an appropriate thing to made into a toy for your children. Not to confuse breast feeding with sex, but it just sends the wrong message to pedophiles. Breast feeding should be reserved to adults and in education classes. Little girls shouldn’t be running around with dolls attached to their non-existent breasts.
Tags: breast milk, breast milk baby, breast-feeding, Dolls, milk baby
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Read the full story on:Child’s Play: What’s So Bad About ‘The Breast Milk Baby’?
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Mistakes Made By Truck Drivers That Lead to Accidents
- Big Rigs and Serious Accident Injuries
- President Barack Obama meets with His Majesty King Mohammed VI
- Congress sends strong support of Morocco autonomy plan and US-Morocco relations
- Former US ambassadors to Morocco Hail Morocco’s stabilizing role in the region
- Moroccan-American Relationship: Defying All Challenges
- Selfies While Driving: The New Dangerous Driving Phenomenon
- Sustainable air filters Improve Air Quality
- Child Injured in Hit-and-Run Accident on Birthday: Driver at Large
- Rise in Truck Accident Fatalities Shown