Debate: Is the ‘The Breast Milk Baby’ an Appropriate Toy?
07/20/2011 // WPB, FL, USA // Personal Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
I understand that breast feeding is a completely natural thing, but it is just an appropriate thing to made into a toy for your children. Not to confuse breast feeding with sex, but it just sends the wrong message to pedophiles. Breast feeding should be reserved to adults and in education classes. Little girls shouldn’t be running around with dolls attached to their non-existent breasts.
Tags: breast milk, breast milk baby, breast-feeding, Dolls, milk baby
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Read the full story on:Child’s Play: What’s So Bad About ‘The Breast Milk Baby’?
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- NYC Pediatrician Publishes Children’s Book; 5-Star Reviews!
- Royal Thai Army plans to inaugurate the “Good People groups”
- Royal Thai Army improving Tele-Conference system
- Bestessaytips.com - Best Well-Known Custom Essay Writing Service
- Harris School of Business Holds Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony in Cherry Hill
- Spaced Out Magazine Launches New Television Network
- Father Launches New Paid Survey Site for Teenagers
- King Mohammed VI Throne Day Speech, 30 July 2014
- Rudolph Academy K-8 Audio Spelling System Online
- Zara Tours & the Mount Kilimanjaro Porters Society Announce Porter of the Year