Debate: Is the ‘The Breast Milk Baby’ an Appropriate Toy?
07/20/2011 // WPB, FL, USA // Personal Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
I understand that breast feeding is a completely natural thing, but it is just an appropriate thing to made into a toy for your children. Not to confuse breast feeding with sex, but it just sends the wrong message to pedophiles. Breast feeding should be reserved to adults and in education classes. Little girls shouldn’t be running around with dolls attached to their non-existent breasts.
Tags: breast milk, breast milk baby, breast-feeding, Dolls, milk baby
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Read the full story on:Child’s Play: What’s So Bad About ‘The Breast Milk Baby’?
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Royal Thai Army deploy 58 companies of troops for protest threats
- Royal Thai Army to enlist new 75,365 soldiers nationwide
- King Mohammed VI Meets With Georges Soros
- King Mohammed VI Holds Phone Call With UNSG Ban Ki-Moon
- HGV Road User Levy Means A More Level Playing Field, Says Shiply
- King Mohammed VI receives US Secretary of State
- King Mohammed VI Chairs The Launching Of The 2014-2020 Plan
- King Mohammed VI Chairs Signing Ceremony Related To ”Wessal Casa-Port” Project
- Harris School of Business Raises Funds for Childhood Cancer Research
- Morocco excludes civilians from the competence of military courts