Debate: Is the ‘The Breast Milk Baby’ an Appropriate Toy?
07/20/2011 // WPB, FL, USA // Personal Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
I understand that breast feeding is a completely natural thing, but it is just an appropriate thing to made into a toy for your children. Not to confuse breast feeding with sex, but it just sends the wrong message to pedophiles. Breast feeding should be reserved to adults and in education classes. Little girls shouldn’t be running around with dolls attached to their non-existent breasts.
Tags: breast milk, breast milk baby, breast-feeding, Dolls, milk baby
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Read the full story on:Child’s Play: What’s So Bad About ‘The Breast Milk Baby’?
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Presentation of The International Spanish-Russian Forum in Malaga
- Salter Students Get Career Advice from Nation’s Leading Career Readiness Expert
- HM King Mohammed VI Offers Condolences Over Pakistan School Attack
- Salter School Releases its Holiday Giving Program
- Morocco hosts the Global Counterterrorism Forum (GCTF) in Marrakech
- Thai Soldiers To Help Citizen From Cold And Drought
- Royal Thai Taskforce Opened The Royal Dam At Bu Saw Village
- Tree of Freedom Iraq and Afghanistan War Memorial
- One Book, Two Books – Dr. Seuss’ Titles To Be Added To Mackin’s eBook Catalog
- StarWalk Kids Media Supports Winter Reading with Free Access to All eBooks