Debate: Is the ‘The Breast Milk Baby’ an Appropriate Toy?
07/20/2011 // WPB, FL, USA // Personal Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
I understand that breast feeding is a completely natural thing, but it is just an appropriate thing to made into a toy for your children. Not to confuse breast feeding with sex, but it just sends the wrong message to pedophiles. Breast feeding should be reserved to adults and in education classes. Little girls shouldn’t be running around with dolls attached to their non-existent breasts.
Tags: breast milk, breast milk baby, breast-feeding, Dolls, milk baby
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Read the full story on:Child’s Play: What’s So Bad About ‘The Breast Milk Baby’?
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- I Have a Burn Injury That Is Taking a Long Time to Heal: Can I Get Disability?
- What Do I Do If Someone Hit My Parked Car?
- What Will Happen to My Child’s SSI Disability When They Turn 18?
- Thai Scout Soldier Arrested 16 Illegal Myanmar Migrant Workers
- The Best YouTube Campaign on the market! 4 MILLION VIEWS IN 15 days! $1850
- What Role Does My Age Play in Receiving Social Security Disability?
- Why Prompt Medical Attention After Any Motor Vehicle Accident is Important
- International Resiliency Experts to Gather for Conference at Reed College
- Common Questions About Social Security Disability
- Could Your Bad Driving Habits Be Costing You Money?