Debate: Is the ‘The Breast Milk Baby’ an Appropriate Toy?
07/20/2011 // WPB, FL, USA // Personal Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
I understand that breast feeding is a completely natural thing, but it is just an appropriate thing to made into a toy for your children. Not to confuse breast feeding with sex, but it just sends the wrong message to pedophiles. Breast feeding should be reserved to adults and in education classes. Little girls shouldn’t be running around with dolls attached to their non-existent breasts.
Tags: breast milk, breast milk baby, breast-feeding, Dolls, milk baby
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Read the full story on:Child’s Play: What’s So Bad About ‘The Breast Milk Baby’?
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Brown’s Richmond VW, Local Schools Run ‘Stuff the Bus’ Book Drive
- Moroccan-Gabonese strategic partnership in the fertilizer field
- Morocco and Guinea determined to build strategic partnership
- Framework agreement between Moroccan employers’ body and its Guinean counterpart
- King Mohammed VI inaugurates the flour-mill “Moulins de l’Afrique”
- Andrew Harris McElroy from Dallas Explains Syntaxology
- King Mohammed VI promotes greater understanding of Islam in Guinea
- Morocco and Guinea strengthen their bilateral relations
- Pres. Ouattara thanked King Mohammed VI’s efforts to strengthen cooperation
- King Mohammed VI Supports Spiritual and Infrastructural Development in Abidjan