McDonald’s Joins War on Childhood Obesity, Plans to Make Meals Healthier
07/26/2011 // WPB, FL, USA // Personal Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
It’s nice to see one fast food chain taking the step in the right direction. While McDonald’s has a lot of work ahead of them to get their meals in an acceptable calorie range, it will hopefully prompt other fast food restaurants who offer kids meals, like Burger King, to revamp their menu. But, let’s remember, it is still the parent’s responsibility to ensure that their child is eating right, and not feeding them fast food everyday.
Tags: fast food restaurants, fight childhood obesity, kids meals, kids menu, McDonalds
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Read the full story on:How McDonald’s Plans to Make Happy Meals Healthier
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- What is Long-Term Disability Insurance, and Am I Eligible for It?
- Lowering Blood-Alcohol Concentration Limits? Insight from Dallas Accident Lawyer
- Big Turnout Expected for Grant High School 50th Reunion - Class of 1963
- Dallas Car Accident Lawyer: Click It or Ticket Campaign Begins
- Dallas Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Presents Facts About Motorcycle Crashes
- Express Yourself eLearning Welcomes New Client, Savor Chef
- Royal Thai Army’s Commander visits the disputed area in the south
- Express Yourself eLearning Welcomes New Client, Andrea Jones
- Does Time Run Out for Me to File My Car Accident Injury Claim?
- Can I Receive Disability Benefits If I Can Work Part Time?