OREM, UT (WiredPRNews.com) The 2011 Home Security System Selection Advisory was today released by one of the leading companies in North America’s residential security market – Pinnacle Security. According to the Preliminary Annual Uniform Crime Report of 2010 by the FBI, the number of burglaries in July and August increases along with the number of families taking their annual vacation. Even families who are not leaving their homes to travel may feel it is necessary to leave windows and doors open because the weather is hotter. This can be attractive for the opportunist burglar.
For that reason it is more important than ever to be careful about choosing the appropriate security system for the home. It is also important to make sure that the correct provider is chosen because as studies have shown, it is the homes that do not have the proper security installed that will be more likely to be burgled and more likely to suffer from greater financial loss as a result. Another great reason for choosing to have a security system installed is that it often means lower home insurance costs.
According to the Vice President of Corporate Communications in Pinnacle Security, Mr. Stuart Dean, a face to face meeting with security consultants who have been trained in home security is the best way to determine the specific requirements for a home. He also states the Pinnacle Security’s main concern is to ensure that customers feel safe and have peace of mind in their own home.
There are a number of very important steps that Pinnacle Security advises people to follow in order to make sure they are getting the required security system from an appropriate security systems provider, such as:
• Choose the security system provider wisely. It is important that the customer feels that they can trust their security provider and their employees. In order to ensure that the customer feels safe and secure, Pinnacle Security provides a Rep Verification system so that customers can straight away check the license of the person in front on them and can verify this on the Pinnacle website.
• Make sure the system chosen meets the requirements. Pinnacle Security has a lot to choose from when it comes to home security systems so it may be confusing to the customer. That is why a face to face meeting with a consultant is the best way to ensure that the right system is provided. The consultant can make a stronger recommendation with all the facts and once he or she assesses your home and where you live.
• Ensure that the system is working as intended. It is important that you check that your system is working the way it is meant to work once it has been installed. Pinnacle Security has a new Image Sensor which will allow the customer to access their system remotely through a motion activated sensor which has a built in camera and which will transmit through a cellular connection.
• Get Feedback from others. All companies will talk about how fantastic they are but what customers really want is to find out what other customers think. The Pinnacle website has a number of testimonials as well as a poll which rates customers satisfaction levels. At the moment customers have rated the services offered by Pinnacle as four out of five in terms of satisfaction and most customers have stated that they would have no hesitation recommending Pinnacle Security to family members or friends.
• Find out about what rights you have. If you want to change your mind for whatever reason, then you have the right to do so. If you change your mind about the contract or you don’t feel that it is going to meet your requirements then you have three days in which to cancel according to the Cooling Off Rule of the FTC. However for those over the age of seventy, Pinnacle have decided to go a bit further and will provide them with thirty days to use their new system to see if they are happy with it.
Pinnacle Security’s unique face to face approach gives us the chance to ensure that all customer needs are met and that customers are happy with the system they are getting. This is a more personal way to deal with customers and it is the driving force behind the success of our company.
You can get more information about Pinnacle Security by visiting our website, www.PinnacleSecurity.com.
About Pinnacle Security Home Security Systems
When it comes to providing quality security systems for both domestic and commercial customers, Pinnacle Security is one of the industry leaders. We realize that in order to help our customers we need to make sure our systems will protect the things that matter to them the most as this gives them the peace of mind they are seeking. Pinnacle Security’s headquarters is based in Orem, Utah and was established in 2001. We also have sales offices located all over North America. If you require any more information then please visit our website – www.PinnacleSecurity.com.