Top Attorneys 2011 List - Family Law - Orange County, California
Irvine, CA – Dishon, Block and Kaufman, APC make the 2011 AVVO list. AVVO is a Seattle based firm that ranks lawyers based on a mathematical model that considers years of experience, board certification, education, disciplinary history, professional achievement and industry recognition.
Aaron Dishon is Managing Partner at Dishon & Block. Mr. Dishon is a Certified Family Law Specialist, Family Law, Divorce Attorney, State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. He has significant experience in matters pertaining to divorce, custody, child support, Spousal Support, paternity, guardianship and adoption. Mr. Dishon founded the firm of Dishon & Block, formerly known as The Law Offices of Aaron Dishon, in 1996.
“At all times, I felt as if I was in the best of hands.” ~ Rika
“I felt that I was more than just a client, not just a customer, not just a number.” ~ Thomas
We take a variety of approaches to cases, but always work to resolve cases as quickly as possible, which helps to keep costs down. Many times, this involves mediation - whether it’s divorce mediation, custody mediation, or post-divorce mediation.Tags: 2011 AVVO list, Aaron Dishon, Dishon & Block, divorce attorney, Family law, Spousal Support, Top Attorneys 2011
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Lisa Calkins Wins Denver Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business Award
- 1-800-CAR-WRECK Teams With Dunbar High School for Back to School Event
- Houston Injury Lawyers of 1-800-CAR-WRECK Provide School Supplies for Kids
- DOL: San Francisco Company That Employed Disabled Workers Committed Wage Theft
- Houston Car Accident Lawyer Insight. Could My Accident Be Linked to GM Recalls?
- Don’t Miss the Filing Deadline in a PI Case!
- Kumon Opens After-School Learning Center in West Arvada
- Grand Days in the Turkey Woods of Cortland
- Banyan Water Named Finalist in 2014 Greater Austin Business Awards
- Dallas Car Wreck Lawyer Report - GM Backlash Over Fatal Crashes Intensifies