Top Attorneys 2011 List - Family Law - Orange County, California
Irvine, CA – Dishon, Block and Kaufman, APC make the 2011 AVVO list. AVVO is a Seattle based firm that ranks lawyers based on a mathematical model that considers years of experience, board certification, education, disciplinary history, professional achievement and industry recognition.
Aaron Dishon is Managing Partner at Dishon & Block. Mr. Dishon is a Certified Family Law Specialist, Family Law, Divorce Attorney, State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. He has significant experience in matters pertaining to divorce, custody, child support, Spousal Support, paternity, guardianship and adoption. Mr. Dishon founded the firm of Dishon & Block, formerly known as The Law Offices of Aaron Dishon, in 1996.
“At all times, I felt as if I was in the best of hands.” ~ Rika
“I felt that I was more than just a client, not just a customer, not just a number.” ~ Thomas
We take a variety of approaches to cases, but always work to resolve cases as quickly as possible, which helps to keep costs down. Many times, this involves mediation - whether it’s divorce mediation, custody mediation, or post-divorce mediation.Tags: 2011 AVVO list, Aaron Dishon, Dishon & Block, divorce attorney, Family law, Spousal Support, Top Attorneys 2011
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Bay City Rollers Auction Ends in a Tie Due to Technical Glitch
- HR ProFile To Host FREE Webinar on Employment Background Checks & Verification
- PRonlinepages.com Is Offering Business Owners a Special Advantage This Month
- I Need The Plumber, a Plumbing & AC company, is proud to offer GREEN Technology
- PRonlinepages Welcomes New Clients This Holiday Season!
- Amadeus Consulting Ranks on ColoradoBiz’s Top 250 Private Companies List
- Knoxville SEO Services Offers Free SEO To Knoxville Business Owners
- Peter Schmidt United Yacht Broker Reports CAL of Fifty Foot Marquis
- Staying Safe on Houston Roads: Tips from a Houston Personal Injury Lawyer
- Center for Excellence in Leadership