Tango Networks Announces The Availability of Abrazo Release 5.x
Plano, TX(Wired PRNews.com) Tango Networks™, the leader in seamless enterprise fixed-mobile convergence for unified communications, today announced the availability of the Abrazo Mobile Unified Communications release 5.x. This release adds flexibility for both deployments and policy management. In addition, Abrazo now integrates SIP Trunking Control functionality.
The Abrazo Mobile UC Release 5.x includes the following new capabilities:
• SIP Trunking Controller Application - provides SIP Trunk interworking between enterprise PBXs (e.g. from PBX Vendor A to PBX Vendor B) as well as between one or more enterprise PBXs and
public SIP Trunk service providers.
• Multi-homed Network Interfaces – allows the Abrazo-E to concurrently support LAN and WAN homed applications.
• Cisco Platform Deployment – the Abrazo-E can be deployed on select Application Extension Platform (AXP) modules within the Cisco Integrated Services Router (ISR).
• Policy Enhancements – Includes increased flexibility in inbound and outbound screening and customized user specific allow/disallow lists.
Tango Networks’ Abrazo™ solution enables any mobile phone, regardless of type, to become a true extension of the enterprise unified communications network. For the enterprise, true integration with the corporate unified communications system delivers increased employee productivity, accessibility, and customer satisfaction. Tango Abrazo allows a corporation to enhance its mobility policy through increased control and management of its mobile assets, while leveraging current investments in UC/PBX systems, desk phones and mobile handsets. The highly customizable Tango Abrazo solution is easily deployed and facilitates regulatory compliance.
The Abrazo solution is based on a unique hybrid architecture that places components in both the enterprise and mobile networks, thereby facilitating the transparent extension of the enterprise network to the mobile. In addition, the hybrid architecture facilitates extending mobile presence and location information to enterprise presence servers such as Microsoft OCS.
Using licensed of unlicensed spectrum, Abrazo converges fixed and mobile phone services on a foundation of either existing core network standards or an IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) infrastructure. With an open platform and readily available application programming interfaces (APIs), Tango Abrazo also facilitates customization of company-specific business applications. In all, Tango Abrazo is the simplest, most effective means to extend Unified Communications to any corporation.
About Tango Networks
Tango Networks integrates mobile phones into the corporate enterprise, enabling any mobile phone to become a true extension of the enterprise unified communications, centrex or PBX networks. With the award-winning Abrazo, enterprises benefit from cost savings and control over mobile service while enabling employees to be more responsive to business needs by providing advanced desk phone capabilities on any mobile device. Only Tango Networks’ Abrazo leverages the true power of fixed-mobile convergence, fixed-mobile substitution and unified communications to meet an enterprise’s continuously evolving business and technology needs. Two phones. One solution. That’s Tango. For more information, please visit www.tango-networks.com.
+1 469 229-6019
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- CEME Innovation Centre reports growth in manufacturing entrepreneurs
- Peak Acquisitons Growth and Expansion
- AlphaGraphics Lands Notable Presence on Quick Printing Magazine’s Top 100 List
- LakeHouse Lifestyle Unveils New Website
- Piper Electric Company Celebrates 30 Years of Business In Power Performance
- Ultra Associates is Proceeding into the Second Quarter Strong
- New Online Christian Business Opportunity Website Launches
- Emily Keene Chosen for our Quarterly Leadership Summit
- Amadeus Consulting Ranks 25 on Boulder County Business Report’s Mercury 100 List
- Concrete Cutting & Breaking Co. Specializes In Controlled Concrete Demolition