10/07/2011 // Chicago, IL, USA // Jennifer123 // NewWave Marketing LLC
cheapINK LLC, a nine year old Chicago-based printer ink and toner cartridge provider and recycling company would like to thank all of our attendees and sponsors for helping to make the cheapINK launch party and Literacy Chicago event a great success. “cheapINK as a company and individuals have always believed in the importance of knowledge, literacy, and education” according to Aaron Dallek, managing partner of cheapINK. “I personally believe that by providing programs such as Literacy Chicago we as a community are opening the doors to a better future for our residents and our society as a whole.”
The event hosted by cheapINK at Rockit Bar and Grill on 22 W Hubbard, Chicago IL 60610, was able to raise over $2000 USD. To help us with this amazing success we would like to thank our sponsors including:
• Norman Distribution: is a full service DSD food distribution company servicing the metro Chicago market. Our company incorporates logistics, marketing and branding to assist food brands in building a market presence. Coupled with our hands on service we ensure our brands an increase in market share and brand exposure.
• Pop Chips: the one chip that has a big bite and pop. From billboards to music venues, Pop Chips is embedding itself into American culture. When caring about a light, all-natural popped potato chip……Pop Chips will be there to satisfy you.
• Food Should Taste Good: Food tastes best when it’s made with real ingredients. That’s why Food Should Taste Good dedicate itself with wholesome, healthy snacks from Sweet Potato to their standard Multi-grain flavor.
• Rock N Roll Gourmet (Hippie Chips): Rock-n-Roll Gourmet was founded in June 2009 with the mission to produce healthy, great-tasting snacks… with a rock-n-roll attitude! Confronted by unhealthy snack food choices traditionally found at music venues, Hippie Chips recognized an unfilled niche for a healthy-yet-delicious snack alternative.
• Vuka: Founders Alexia and Darian founded Vuka from the simple need of creating a healthy energy drink that actually tasted good. Vuka originates from Africa which means awake and that is exactly what Vuka is doing. Awaking everyone with their amazing taste.
• Dirty’s Potato Chips: “Dirty” Potato Chips was founded in Memphis, Tennessee in 1987, supplying potato chips to the tri-state area of Tennessee, Mississippi, and Arkansas. This all-natural kettle chip is made with high quality peanut oil giving it a true ‘dirty’ flavor.
• Greater Than: Greater Than was founded locally in Highland Park, IL with a focus on creating a true healthy sports drink. Fueled with coconut water, brother founders Jon Sider & Mark Sider created a formula for the everyday adult to the world class athlete. try some Greater Than focusing on making your recovery greater than others.
• Henri: Reminiscent of a European salon, Henri’s decor echoes the building’s turn-of-the-century origins with sea green mohair-covered settees, chocolate velvet-covered walls, herringbone patterned hardwood floors, silk drapery, ornate crown moldings and chandeliers swathed in brown silk shades. Just steps from the city’s cultural landmarks including museums, theaters, Millennium Park and the Symphony, Henri provides an elegant respite from bustling Michigan Avenue.
• The Gage: at 24 S. Michigan, is situated in a group of three buildings (18, 24 and 30 South Michigan) collectively known as the Gage Group. They were built in 1889-1890 by Holabird & Roche for the millinery firms of Gage Bros. & Co., Theodore Ascher & Co. and Edson Keith & Co.
• Knead Restaurant and Pizzeria: Chef Michael Waicekauskas, has created a new creation in healthy alternatives to pizza and catering. Offering homemade organic and healthy gluten free options for the pizza and bar-food lover.
• WineStyles Belmont: is a quaint neighborhood wine shop devoted to making wine drinkers feel at ease about selecting, enjoying and pairing wine with food. WineStyles world-class wine selection represents unique offerings from all major wine producing regions and covers everything from your favorite everyday sipper to premium, high-end luxury bottles
• Cellar Angels: created by a compassionate group of wine loving friends’ intent on changing the world. Our mission is simple: connect small and family run wineries to a larger audience, expose wine lovers to incredible purchase opportunities offered exclusively to Cellar Angels members from partnering vineyards, and provide assistance to a select group of charities.
• Iwan Ries: Since 1857, Chicago has been home to the oldest family-owned tobacconists in the country. Now in our 5th generation of hard work and commitment to service, we are striving to ensure that we continue in the tradition of making customers our #1 priority! In the world of e-commerce it seems that selection is often void of service. At Iwan Ries & Co. we offer both. A practice that was started with tobacconist Edward Hoffman, and passed on from generation to generation. Iwan Ries has over 15,000 pipes in stock, the largest selection of pipe tobaccos available, hundreds of cigars, and countless accessories.
• glasses ltd: For over 35 years, glasses ltd family-owned and operated eyewear boutique has been a landmark in the heart of Chicago’s most sophisticated and stylish shopping area. While styles may change over time, glasses ltd dedication to excellence in everything it does — from selecting only the best eyewear available to ensuring that even the most demanding customer’s’ every need is satisfied — has stayed constant since the Company first opened its doors.
• ideaPAINT: is a single-coat, roller-applied paint that turns any smooth surface into a high-performance dry-erase writing surface. IdeaPaint creates dynamic environments within corporate, educational and home settings. IdeaPaint is GREENGUARD Children & Schools certified, Parent Tested Parent Approved and was chosen by Glidden Professionals as the 2010 Eco Product of the Year. IdeaPaint is a Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce Top Ten Small Business of 2011 and a Small Business Association of New England 2011 Innovation Award Winner
• Jide: Recording artist and song writer.
• NewWave Marketing LLC: a successful seven year old woman owned marketing and public relations consultancy firm specializing in the delivery of service solutions in the domains of business plan creation, operations, marketing, social networking, public relations, and business processes. Together with our customers, we design both strategic and tactical strategies to achieve the most advantageous long-term venture performance.
Jacob Dallek went on to say “With the help of our sponsors, supporter, attendees, we were able to make both a memorable and successful evening, so thank you all.”
cheapINK would also like to extend its support of Literacy Chicago by offering 1% of sales from the month of October to the charity. So come today and purchase your ink and ink/toner recycling needs while supporting this great company. For more information visit our website www.mycheapink.com or our Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cheap-Ink/183235228383487 and follow us on twitter @mycheapink to learn more on how we can continue to support this great program together.
Social Media Tags:www.mycheapink.com, submitmypressrelease.com, gerlach marketing, cheapink, ink, jacob dallek, aaron dallek, jennifer Gerlach, norman distribution, zachary damato, pop chips, popchips, hippie chips, food should taste good, vuka, rock and roll chips, the gage, glasses ltd, ideapaint, iwan ries, jide, newwave marketing llc, newwave marketing, cellar angels, winestyles, printer, wine, ink, toner, literacy chicago, Knead catering, Michael Waicekauskas
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distrubution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com