Virginia Beach Area High School Pays Students $100 for Top Grades
11/08/2011 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
This is such a great incentive for students and underpaid teachers and should be adopted by other high schools. Other than being exempt from equivalent college level classes, there is no real incentive for students to do well on these tests and keep up with the heavy course work. This also mimics the real world — you get paid based on your performance. I think we could see an overall jump in grades across the board, if more schools implemented such incentives for state testing.advanced placement exams, salem high school, test scores, virginia beach high school
Online News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- What is Long-Term Disability Insurance, and Am I Eligible for It?
- Lowering Blood-Alcohol Concentration Limits? Insight from Dallas Accident Lawyer
- Big Turnout Expected for Grant High School 50th Reunion - Class of 1963
- Dallas Car Accident Lawyer: Click It or Ticket Campaign Begins
- Dallas Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Presents Facts About Motorcycle Crashes
- Express Yourself eLearning Welcomes New Client, Savor Chef
- Royal Thai Army’s Commander visits the disputed area in the south
- Express Yourself eLearning Welcomes New Client, Andrea Jones
- Does Time Run Out for Me to File My Car Accident Injury Claim?
- Can I Receive Disability Benefits If I Can Work Part Time?