Amadeus Consulting’s Lacis Nominated for DBJ’s 40 Under 40 Award
02/14/2012 // Boulder, CO // elisamon2020 // Amadeus Consulting
Custom software development company Amadeus Consulting’s Peter Lacis, director of client support, was nominated for the Denver Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 Award. The awards luncheon, announcing the winners, will take place on Thursday, March 15, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Convention Center from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
40 Under 40 honors Denver’s young, dynamic, and up-and-coming business leaders in a variety of professional fields. The event recognizes 40 outstanding professionals under the age of 40 for their business success and community contributions.
Lacis was nominated for his community involvement, leadership in business and business recognition. From serving local nonprofits including Girls Fight Back and Sungate Kids, to holding an executive position at one of the nation’s top public relations firm, MWW Group at the age of 25, Lacis’ ability to bridge technology and digital marketing paved the way for his current position at Amadeus Consulting.
“Peter is a direct reflection of the kinds of values Amadeus Consulting holds: leadership, community, and service,” said Lisa Calkins, CEO of Amadeus Consulting. “It’s an honor to have one of our own nominated for the Denver Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 Award and he deserves this recognition.”
For more information on the 40 Under 40 Luncheon visit http://www.bizjournals.com/denver/event/60351.
About Amadeus Consulting
Amadeus Consulting is a complete technology solutions provider, leveraging the appropriate technology - via the web, PC, and a broad arrange of mobile devices - to deliver successful business results to each client. The company features enterprise development, creative and business consulting services, conversion analytics and digital marketing expertise and expert technical staffing. Amadeus Consulting solutions utilize a variety of business processes to meet clients’ unique business and technology challenges.
Amadeus Consulting was honored as a 2011 Colorado Company to Watch, named the Top Mobile Developer in its region since 2010 from the BCBR, and has placed on the Inc. 5000 list since 2006. For more information, visit http://www.amadeusconsulting.com.
Tags: 40 under 40, business leadership, community involvement, Peter Lacis
Social Media Tags:business leadership, Peter Lacis, 40 under 40, community involvement
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Appointment Setting Service Launches Innovative Pay Per Sale Model
- The Practice of Internal Promotions Receives Praise from Survey Takers
- U.S. Government Files False Claims Act Case Against Lance Armstrong
- Clinical Trial Fraud: What Can be Learned From US Premature Baby Study Findings
- What Should You Do When You Know Your Company is Cheating the Government?
- Whistleblower Lawsuits Involving Improperly Used Treasury Funds Help Taxpayers
- How Does Health Care Fraud Typically Get Uncovered?
- Los Angeles Brain Injury Lawyers: Lessons From a Defective Helmets Lawsuit Win
- Whistleblower Lawsuit Shows How One Voice Can Make a Difference
- Proposals to Boost IRS Whistleblower Program Get a Hard Look