Tango Networks, Announces Mobile UC Interop with Cisco 3900 Series Routers
03/02/2012 // Frisco, Texas, USA // Bill Young // Bill Young
Tango Networks, a member of The Cisco Developer Network and a Cisco Preferred Solution Developer within the Unified Communications and Integrated Services Routers technology categories, is announcing its Abrazo™ Mobile Unified Communications (Mobile UC) solution has successfully completed interoperability testing with Cisco Unified Computing System Express, Cisco 3900 Series Routers http://wwwin.cisco.com/artg/products/ucse/
The Cisco Developer Network unites Cisco with third-party developers of hardware and software to deliver tested interoperable solutions to joint customers. As a Preferred Solution Developer, Tango Networks has worked closely with Cisco to deliver enhanced solutions that deliver greater interoperability with Cisco networking solutions. Tango Networks also shares Cisco’s strong commitment to customer service and satisfaction, has completed interoperability verification testing based on criteria set forth by Cisco, and can provide their customers 24 hour, 7 days a week customer support.
With offerings such as Abrazo™ Mobile UC, customers can more quickly deploy a broad range of Cisco Compatible business applications, devices, or services that can enhance the capabilities, performance, and management of their Cisco network. For more information on the Abrazo Mobile UC interoperability with Cisco Unified Computing System Express, Cisco 3000 Series Routers go to: Tango Networks CDN profile.
About Tango Networks
Tango Networks enables mobile service providers to securely extend control of their networks to the edge. Based on a unique federated architecture, Tango Networks’ award-winning Abrazo™ Edge services platform results in specialized and tailored service capabilities that work with any mobile phone, providing value to mobile operators, enterprises, consumers and third-party service providers. Abrazo edge services include Enterprise Mobile PBX & Unified Communications, SIP Trunking, Multi-line with Google Voice integration, Policy Control and Responsible Driving. For more information, visit us at www.tango-networks.com.
With this announcement, fixed and mobile operators can now deploy the Abrazo Mobile Unified Communications solution to enterprise customers as an application on Cisco 3000 series routers. In addition, enterprises with existing Cisco 3900 series routers may also be able to add Abrazo Mobile UC to their existing router.
* Interoperability testing is designed to simulate typical customer configurations, and does not replace the need for on-site testing in conjunction with actual implementation.
+1 469 229-6005
Tags: advanced cellular phone features, business mobile phones, Cisco, Cisco 3900 Series Routers, Cisco Developer Network, cisco networking solutions, edge services, federated architecture, mobile operators, mobile unified communications, Tango Networks, unified communications solution
Social Media Tags:Cisco, Tango Networks, Cisco Developer Network, Mobile Unified Communications, Cisco 3900 Series Routers, federated architecture, cisco networking solutions, mobile operators, edge services, unified communications solution, business mobile phones, advanced cellular phone features
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Bay City Rollers Auction Ends in a Tie Due to Technical Glitch
- HR ProFile To Host FREE Webinar on Employment Background Checks & Verification
- PRonlinepages.com Is Offering Business Owners a Special Advantage This Month
- I Need The Plumber, a Plumbing & AC company, is proud to offer GREEN Technology
- PRonlinepages Welcomes New Clients This Holiday Season!
- Amadeus Consulting Ranks on ColoradoBiz’s Top 250 Private Companies List
- Knoxville SEO Services Offers Free SEO To Knoxville Business Owners
- Peter Schmidt United Yacht Broker Reports CAL of Fifty Foot Marquis
- Staying Safe on Houston Roads: Tips from a Houston Personal Injury Lawyer
- Center for Excellence in Leadership