Chet McDoniel’s Inspirational Books Giving Hope through His Unique Story
03/12/2012 // Fort Worth, TX, USA // clerkbob // Kyle Froman
Inspirational speakers and stories can be a dime a dozen. Inspirational stories that encourage the listener or reader to change their own life, however, are less common. Chet McDoniel’s story of living without arms is doing just that: giving readers hope through his unique story of how he has faced the many struggles in his life without arms.
McDoniel was born in 1980. When he arrived, he had no arms and shortened legs. Chet’s parents, however, were determined that their son would be raised to have a positive attitude in responding to the difference in his body, and they raised him as would any other child. This positive attitude enabled McDoniel to graduate magna cum laude from the University of North Texas in 2002. In 2009, McDoniel released his first book All He Needs For Heaven (Jim McDoniel/Chet McDoniel) written by he and his father. The book was well received and a follow-up project was released, which is entitled I’m Not Broken: You Don’t Need Arms to Be Happy (Chet McDoniel). Both books are now available on Amazon Kindle. According to McDoniel, the first book tells the McDoniel’s family story of Chet growing up without arms; the second book is Chet’s basic philosophy of life and how he stays happy without having arms.
Chet McDoniel’s story has resonated with many readers, leaving a feeling of inspiration and hope with them. Traci Elswick purchased McDoniel’s book and now has a different perspective on her life. “Chet McDoniel is an inspirational man with quite a unique story. The book is so great you won’t be able to put it down,” says Elswick. “I now have a different outlook on my life, after reading this wonderful uplifting book.”
For more information on Chet McDoniel, his books, and his speaking engagements, visit www.chetmcdoniel.com.
Tags: amazon kindle, inspirational book, inspirational speaker, inspirational stories, philosophy of life, positive attitude, pro life speaker
Social Media Tags:inspirational speaker, pro life speaker, inspirational book, amazon kindle, positive attitude, inspirational stories, philosophy of life
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Appointment Setting Service Launches Innovative Pay Per Sale Model
- The Practice of Internal Promotions Receives Praise from Survey Takers
- U.S. Government Files False Claims Act Case Against Lance Armstrong
- Clinical Trial Fraud: What Can be Learned From US Premature Baby Study Findings
- What Should You Do When You Know Your Company is Cheating the Government?
- Whistleblower Lawsuits Involving Improperly Used Treasury Funds Help Taxpayers
- How Does Health Care Fraud Typically Get Uncovered?
- Los Angeles Brain Injury Lawyers: Lessons From a Defective Helmets Lawsuit Win
- Whistleblower Lawsuit Shows How One Voice Can Make a Difference
- Proposals to Boost IRS Whistleblower Program Get a Hard Look