THE BEST PROGRAM IS AT THE ACADEMY OF RADIO & TV BROADCASTING
08/09/2011 // Huntington Beach, CA, USA // Brenda // Tom King
Students of the Academy have a huge advantage as they become familiar with Radio and Television equipment, how a station runs, and acquire invaluable hands-on training. A graduate of The Academy of Radio & TV Broadcasting is truly given a kick-start to their career. Graduates are working at some of the biggest and most exciting radio stations in Los Angeles including POWER 106, KLSX, KOST, KNX, KFWB, KROQ, KFI, KABC, KRTH, HOT 92, STAR 98.7, KLSX, INDIE, KIIS-FM, KLOS, LATINO 96.3, and other highly rated stations in great markets around the country!
At the Academy of Radio & Television Broadcasting, your training will take months, not years. You will be working one-on-one with working Radio and Television professionals, not just instructors.
As a graduate of the Academy, you will be helped by our career counseling staff to help you get your foot in the door. The Academy has 20 years of job placement success, and as such, we have an established network of job leads and industry contacts.
Academy graduates are working as On-Air Personalities, Newscasters, Sports Reporters, Producers, Promotion Directors, Voice-Over Artists, also as on Camera News and Entertainment Reporters, Camera Operators, Video Editors, Commercial Producers and Directors.
Tags: ABC, CBS, NBC, online degree programs, personality radio, webcast lectures
Social Media Tags:personality radio, webcast lectures, online degree programs, abc, cbs, nbc
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Online Education News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- More Than 80% of Radiologists Use Mobile Devices for Medical Imaging
- Harris School of Business Announces New Campus in Danbury, Conn.
- Cborn Nacirfa: Of Leaders, Dogmas, & Education
- Parsippany and Caldwell Orthodontist Supports Area Teachers
- Maui Based Tutoring Company Earns International Expansion
- Helping others find their path to Lynn
- KING OF THE KOOTIES: An Anti-Bullying Story from StarWalk Kids Media
- Jayne Rios Selected as “Blogging” Expert for Women’s Toolbox Conf.
- Young Dallas Writers Seek to Raise the Self-Esteem of Kids Around the World
- EINSTEIN ANDERSON: SCIENCE GEEK wins Mom’s Choice® GOLD