THE BEST PROGRAM IS AT THE ACADEMY OF RADIO & TV BROADCASTING
08/09/2011 // Huntington Beach, CA, USA // Brenda // Tom King
Students of the Academy have a huge advantage as they become familiar with Radio and Television equipment, how a station runs, and acquire invaluable hands-on training. A graduate of The Academy of Radio & TV Broadcasting is truly given a kick-start to their career. Graduates are working at some of the biggest and most exciting radio stations in Los Angeles including POWER 106, KLSX, KOST, KNX, KFWB, KROQ, KFI, KABC, KRTH, HOT 92, STAR 98.7, KLSX, INDIE, KIIS-FM, KLOS, LATINO 96.3, and other highly rated stations in great markets around the country!
At the Academy of Radio & Television Broadcasting, your training will take months, not years. You will be working one-on-one with working Radio and Television professionals, not just instructors.
As a graduate of the Academy, you will be helped by our career counseling staff to help you get your foot in the door. The Academy has 20 years of job placement success, and as such, we have an established network of job leads and industry contacts.
Academy graduates are working as On-Air Personalities, Newscasters, Sports Reporters, Producers, Promotion Directors, Voice-Over Artists, also as on Camera News and Entertainment Reporters, Camera Operators, Video Editors, Commercial Producers and Directors.
Tags: ABC, CBS, NBC, online degree programs, personality radio, webcast lectures
Social Media Tags:personality radio, webcast lectures, online degree programs, abc, cbs, nbc
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Online Education News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- How Happy and Successful Are You?
- FEARLESS POETS, FOUNDED BY ASHLEY LOVE, WILL BE MAKING NOISE IN ATL ON BULLYING
- Deborah Blake Dempsey Announces Release Of New Middle Grade Book, THE HOPPERNOTS
- StarWalk Kids Supports Summer Reading with Free Access to 500 eBooks in July
- Poets tackle the issue of bullying & relive their experiences through poetry.
- StarWalk Kids Media Awarded NSF Grant to Build Collaborative Reading Environment
- Hallmark Institute of Photography Opens Its Doors to Prospective Students
- Harris School of Business Raises Funds for Childhood Cancer Research
- Brown’s Richmond VW, Local Schools Run ‘Stuff the Bus’ Book Drive
- Andrew Harris McElroy from Dallas Explains Syntaxology