Capitol Care Receives CARF Accreditation for Stanhope Day Services
03/11/2012 // suz90066 // Capitol Care
Capitol Care, Inc., a behavioral health care provider, has received a three-year accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) for their day services. This is Capitol Care’s third consecutive three-year CARF accreditation.
Founded in 1966, CARF provides accreditation services worldwide at the request of health and human service providers. Providers that meet CARF’s standards have demonstrated their commitment to being among the best available in rehabilitation for a disability, treatment for addiction and substance abuse, home and community services, retirement living, or other health and human services.
“Our agency’s dedication to quality care is continually demonstrated by this recent CARF review. This process is a peer review that expands the requirements of our agency to a higher level of services,” says Tina Cooke, chief executive officer at Capitol Care, Inc. “This is only one way Capitol Care, Inc. will continue to strive to go beyond traditional requirements and provide the best services possible to the individuals we serve.”
Capitol Care has day services for adults with developmental disabilities, addiction or co-occuring issues or in need of partial care.
About Capitol Care
Capitol Care, Inc. is a behavioral health care provider located in Stanhope, N.J. The agency provides a variety of programs for adults and adolescents who suffer from behavioral, developmental and psychological disorders. Each program focuses on improving the emotional well-being and interpersonal relationships of persons served. Staff members are dedicated to providing personalized treatment plans designed to help individuals achieve their full potential. For more information, visit www.capitolcare.org or call 973-426-1440.
Tags: accreditation, behavioral health, Capitol Care, rehab
Social Media Tags:Capitol Care, behavioral health, rehab, accreditation
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Jayne Rios Launches New Book, “The Interactive Author” in January
- Drop Off Toys for Tots at North Dallas Moving & Storage
- Women-Owned Companies Perform Better Economically and Are More Innovative
- New book addresses most common pitfalls of internal social networks
- Is Life Possible Without TV Voice Over
- Jayne Rios, Expert Presenter at The Power of Women Profitability Telesummit
- Judy Hoberman Announces The Power of Women Profitability Telesummit
- My Gusty Story Anthology Receives Silver Benjamin Franklin Award
- Lakewood Dallas Optometrist Announces Grand Opening For November 21
- Puteri Cove Residences Phase One Has Launched