“At Fenway” now licensed by Major League Baseball, added to Hall of Fame library
03/27/2012 // Boston, MA, USA // BEMG News // Mark Biltz
The hit song “At Fenway,” by crooner Brian Evans and produced by legendary music producer Narada Michael Walden, is now an officially licensed product by Major League Baseball. The CD will now include the insignia of Major League Baseball.
Additionally, the song has been accepted to the library of The National Baseball Hall of Fame, as announced by it’s president, Jeff Idelson, in a letter to Evans dated March 23rd.
“It is a true moment to have Major League Baseball approve of the song, and to know that the song is forever in the library of The National Baseball Hall of Fame,” says Evans. “I’m really thrilled to know that something I did will forever be a part of baseball, and I didn’t have to be a good outfielder to do it,” laughs Evans. “It means so much to me as a fan.” Evans and Rice will appear in the 2012 Red Sox Yearbook as well, promoting the CD single.
Brian Evans & Jim Rice commercial for Best Buy
A television commercial that promotes the new song, featured Red Sox Hall of Famer Jim Rice, and can be seen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rlp0a2qSo8.
For more information about Brian Evans, visit www.brianevans.com
END OF RELEASE
Photo Caption: Brian Evans, writer and singer of the hit song “At Fenway” with Red Sox legend Jim Rice.
SOURCE: Mark Biltz – [email protected]
Social Media Tags:brian evans, fanfare for fenway, at fenway, red sox, fenway park, music, narada michael walden, arman zajic, mark biltz
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Celebrity Journalist Rueben Wood Re-Brands Spaced Out Magazine!
- Legendary Photographer Hal Gould to be recognized during Month of Photography
- In Real Life, a Dark Comedy About a Fantasy Gaming Addict out on Amazon Prime
- Jud Tylor is an actress of many talents
- J Metro Releases Official Music Video For “Bodyguard”
- Intelligence Squared U.S. Debate Declinists Be Damned: Should We Bet on America?
- Radicall PI Signs Licensing Agreement
- We Will Power Up Your Social Media Outlets Fast!
- The Art of Tai Shin Mun Kung Fu
- Liyuan Theatre in Beijing to Host a New “Beijing Opera” Repertoire