“At Fenway” now licensed by Major League Baseball, added to Hall of Fame library
03/27/2012 // Boston, MA, USA // BEMG News // Mark Biltz
The hit song “At Fenway,” by crooner Brian Evans and produced by legendary music producer Narada Michael Walden, is now an officially licensed product by Major League Baseball. The CD will now include the insignia of Major League Baseball.
Additionally, the song has been accepted to the library of The National Baseball Hall of Fame, as announced by it’s president, Jeff Idelson, in a letter to Evans dated March 23rd.
“It is a true moment to have Major League Baseball approve of the song, and to know that the song is forever in the library of The National Baseball Hall of Fame,” says Evans. “I’m really thrilled to know that something I did will forever be a part of baseball, and I didn’t have to be a good outfielder to do it,” laughs Evans. “It means so much to me as a fan.” Evans and Rice will appear in the 2012 Red Sox Yearbook as well, promoting the CD single.
Brian Evans & Jim Rice commercial for Best Buy
A television commercial that promotes the new song, featured Red Sox Hall of Famer Jim Rice, and can be seen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rlp0a2qSo8.
For more information about Brian Evans, visit www.brianevans.com
END OF RELEASE
Photo Caption: Brian Evans, writer and singer of the hit song “At Fenway” with Red Sox legend Jim Rice.
SOURCE: Mark Biltz - [email protected]
Tags: arman zajic, At Fenway, brian evans, fanfare for fenway, fenway park, mark biltz, music, Narada Michael Walden, red sox
Social Media Tags:brian evans, fanfare for fenway, at fenway, red sox, fenway park, music, narada michael walden, arman zajic, mark biltz
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Production of “SCHMOOLIE THE DEATHWATCHER” Wraps in Los Angeles
- Big Spence Headed to Columbia Gorge International Film Festival
- Early Times® Operation Weekend Pass to Entertain Ft. Knox Soldiers
- Spaced Out Magazine Launches New Television Network
- Wild Turkey Adventures In Cortland
- Deerfield Ranch Winery in Sonoma Valley hosts the 9th Annual Checkerbloom Gala
- Experiential Marketing Agency Lets You Race Kansas City Chiefs Running Back
- Easiest Factory Unlock/Jailbreak iPhone 5S,5C iOS 7.1.2 From UJB Team No Gevey
- New Book Hints on Conspiracy Against President Obama
- Early Times® Operation Weekend Pass to Entertain NSA Memphis Sailors