TrustedSEOS.com to release list of Post-Panda Recommended SEO Firms
04/05/2012 // Orocovis, Puerto Rico, United States // TrustedPR // Julie
TrustedSEOS.com, an authority figure for reviewing internet marketing companies, is set to release their latest list of recommended SEO firms. TrustedSEOS is a group of dedicated search engine optimization analysts that review and evaluate leading SEO companies.
“2011 was the year of the Google Panda update. Businesses lost rankings, traffic, and dollars as a direct result of Panda. The SEO firms that sustained great placement are clearly doing something right. Our list to come will be impacted by reviews sent in by businesses or those we’ve reached out to directly. Our primary focus is paying attention to the SEO firms that are ranked for competitive keyword phrases after the update occurred. We’re seeing some new post-panda blood throwing their hat in the ring, as well as a comeback from some of the grandfather-type firms,” stated Julie Rodriguez on behalf of TrustedSEOS.
Julie also states, “Sometime during 2012-2013 we’re planning for many improvements to our service, including the possibility of paid advertising. We’re applying the Panda concept to our current list and weeding out the services that have created doubt, by losing their own website positioning. And we plan to strengthen our evaluation strategy by digging a bit deeper into product specifics.”
Tags: seo firms
Social Media Tags:seo firms
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- VR Business Brokers Opens Houston Office
- Boom times for business owners selling in Houston
- Columbine Label wins prestigious national award for business excellence
- Business for Us Marketing is on the MOVE
- Entry Level Jobs Just Got Easier to Find
- Pedestrian-Vehicle Accidents on Rise in North Texas Area
- Medicare Fraud Schemes Can Violate More than Just the False Claims Act
- South Florida Title Company Is Here To Serve You
- With the Advent of a New Year Prestige Management Sets their Sights High
- Legislation Hopes to Spur Whistleblower Protections at U.N.