Longview car accident lawyer says: Man Arrested For Driving With Wife On Car!
11/17/2011 // Longview, TX, USA // Texas Injury Accident Lawyer // Longview car accident lawyer, Gregg Price
Longview car accident lawyer, Gregg Price, reports that a local man was arrested for driving down the highway with his wife on top of the car. The man was charged with assault with a deadly weapon. The wife suffered serious injury after falling from the car. Police believe the man was traveling about 30-40 mph. The accident was a result of a domestic disturbance. Longview car accident lawyer, Gregg Price, says the woman may have a civil claim for damages sustained as a result of the accident. The woman could seek compensation from her husband’s insurance company for his negligent behavior that would help compensate her for her injuries and emotional pain and suffering. Experienced Longview injury attorneys at PRW Lawyers state if you or a loved one has been injured or killed due to the negligence of another party, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and damages. Located in Longview, we have more than 30 years of experience litigating the complex personal injury and wrongful death claims of accident victims and their families. Contacting a leading Longview car accident lawyer at PRW Lawyers may help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
Tags: accident victims, car accident lawyer, car wreck lawyer, Damages, injury attorneys, Lawyers, Longview car accident lawyer, Longview car wreck lawyer, pain and suffering, Texas Injury Accident Lawyer
Address: 3400 W. Marshall Avenue, Longview, TX, 75604
Url: East Texas Injury Accident Lawyer
Online Law News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- U.S. Government Files False Claims Act Case Against Lance Armstrong
- Capitol Region Gun Buy-Back Program to be Held on Saturday
- If I’ve Been Hit by a Houston Drunk Driver, What Type of Case Do I Have?
- I Have a Burn Injury That Is Taking a Long Time to Heal: Can I Get Disability?
- Clinical Trial Fraud: What Can be Learned From US Premature Baby Study Findings
- What Should You Do When You Know Your Company is Cheating the Government?
- Whistleblower Lawsuits Involving Improperly Used Treasury Funds Help Taxpayers
- What Will Happen to My Child’s SSI Disability When They Turn 18?
- How Does Health Care Fraud Typically Get Uncovered?
- Man Arrested and Charged after Manhattan Hit and Run