Parcel2Go urges companies to take note of BRC online shopping statistics
04/20/2012 // AndrewAdams // Les Yates - Parcel2Go // (press release)
An increasing number of consumers from outside the UK are going online to search for products from British firms that must now react, says Parcel2Go.
Britain’s largest online parcel delivery specialist believes businesses have an opportunity to increase the volume of goods they export to customers around the world if only they seize it. Parcel2Go currently helps businesses and individuals in the UK to send more than two million parcels to destinations around the world with courier companies every year.
Richard Mercer, marketing director at Parcel2Go, said research from the British Retail Consortium (BRC) and Google had revealed that during the first quarter of 2012, total search volumes from overseas consumers rose by 57 per cent year-on-year.
The BRC/Google search data showed developing countries including Mexico and Pakistan played a significant role in driving traffic to UK sites in the first quarter of the year, with year-on-year growth of 135 per cent and 101 per cent respectively.
Mr Mercer urged companies to take advantage of the fact that more and more foreign shoppers are interested in British brands and products.
He said: “The figures show this is the perfect time for companies here in Britain to capitalise on the interest being shown by foreign consumers in our goods and services. As well as having a strong online presence, businesses must make sure they are clearly offering a range of international parcel delivery options to entice foreign consumers and boost their sales.
“Parcel2Go works with the world’s leading parcel delivery companies and it’s with the help of cheap international courier businesses that firms here in the UK will be able to prosper in new overseas markets.”
- ENDS -
Parcel2Go Ltd has been helping its customers to organise parcel deliveries for the past 21 years. Based in Bolton, the company operates a cost-effective online parcel delivery service with low postage rates. Parcel2Go offers access to world courier services from the likes of FedEx and CityLink - reliable couriers that offer collection and delivery services throughout Britain, Europe, and countries across the world.
For further information contact:
Telephone: 08713 308066
Email: [email protected]
Tags: cheap international courier, courier companies
Social Media Tags:courier companies, cheap international courier
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Teens at Higher Risk of Car Crash Injury During Summer
- Variable Speed Fan Expert Kurt Shafer Opens New Web Site VariableSpeedFanGuy.com
- ASR Hip Settlements Still Going Strong
- Lisa Calkins Wins Denver Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business Award
- 1-800-CAR-WRECK Teams With Dunbar High School for Back to School Event
- Houston Injury Lawyers of 1-800-CAR-WRECK Provide School Supplies for Kids
- DOL: San Francisco Company That Employed Disabled Workers Committed Wage Theft
- Houston Car Accident Lawyer Insight. Could My Accident Be Linked to GM Recalls?
- Don’t Miss the Filing Deadline in a PI Case!
- Kumon Opens After-School Learning Center in West Arvada