Manhattan injury lawyer: 10 injured in chain reaction car crash
05/07/2012 // New York City, New York, USA // New York City Accident Lawyer // Jonathan C Reiter // (press release)
At least 10 people were injured Saturday, April 21, 2012 after a three-vehicle accident spilled onto a sidewalk at 42nd Street and Avenue of the Americas, explains Manhattan injury lawyer Jonathan C Reiter. The Midtown accident occurred shortly after 9 pm.
According to information received by New York City auto accident attorney Jonathan C Reiter, a black Jaguar heading westbound on 42nd Street struck a gray Chevrolet Impala stopped at a traffic light. Upon impact, the Impala swerved into a taxicab that was transporting two individuals and the Jaguar lost control and careened onto a sidewalk. Manhattan injury lawyer Jonathan C Reiter explains the Jaguar struck at least four pedestrians before rolling onto its side and crashing into a tree.
Manhattan injury lawyer Reiter quotes a police spokesman that stated no one was “likely to die,” but that eight people were taken to Bellevue Hospital Center. According to the spokesperson, two additional people involved in the collision refused medical treatment at the scene. Four of those injured were pedestrians.
The driver of the black Jaguar was trapped inside the vehicle as a result of the accident explains New York City auto accident attorney, and required emergency assistance.
The intersection at 42nd Street and Avenue of the Americas remained closed for two hours after the accident, and the accident remains under investigation.
The Law Firm of Jonathan C. Reiter, leading New York City auto accident attorneys, provided this news story. For more information about accident cases or The Law Firm of Jonathan C. Reiter visit www.jcreiterlaw.com or call 888-464-1952 to schedule an appointment with a Manhattan injury lawyer.
Tags: avenue of the americas, bellevue hospital center, chain reaction car crash, Manhattan injury lawyer, New York City auto accident attorney, pedestrians
Address: 350 5th Avenue Suite 2811, New York, NY 10118
Url: New York City Accident Lawyer
Online Law News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- How Do I Know if My Claim Falls Under Medical Malpractice or Wrongful Death?
- When Are My Social Security Benefits at Risk of Being Stopped?
- When Recalls Lead to False Claims Act Cases: Asking the Right Questions
- Did You Know? Car Accidents Are a Leading Cause of Traumatic Brain Injury
- Is Psoriasis a Condition for Which I Can Receive Social Security Benefits?
- U.S. Government Files False Claims Act Case Against Lance Armstrong
- Capitol Region Gun Buy-Back Program to be Held on Saturday
- If I’ve Been Hit by a Houston Drunk Driver, What Type of Case Do I Have?
- I Have a Burn Injury That Is Taking a Long Time to Heal: Can I Get Disability?
- Clinical Trial Fraud: What Can be Learned From US Premature Baby Study Findings