05/28/2012 // Press Release Service // (press release)
Dallas, Texas — The worst thing that is currently happening to those websites which are hit by Google’s latest search revamps can also happen to your site if you are not taking extra careful steps and precautions in ensuring that all your contents, especially your press releases, are in synced with the search giant’s existing policies and rules.
No matter what all the naysayers proclaim against Google, there is no denying that most online businesses and content creators hugely depend on the big G as the source of their organic search traffic.
Important Reminders on How to Keep your Press Releases from Being Penalized
All these buzzes about penalties and problems caused by Google’s search updates can actually be solved through a very simple solution – by creating unique and high quality contents filled with relevant information which aims to surpass your target audience’s expectation. But, for those companies which are extremely engaging in web spam, they are just paying the prize at how they abused technology by using it as a tool to promote garbage on the web.
To keep your content from being labeled as a garbage or spam by Google, you should consider the following reminders and tips on how to keep them, especially your press releases, from getting any penalties.
• Avoid putting too much keyword on your press release copy.
• Avoid creating anchor texts with links that leads to malicious websites or page that has nothing to do with your anchor text description.
• Avoid publishing your press releases on low quality PR websites as this would also affect your content’s credibility and quality.
• Create a PR section in your website wherein you can publish all press releases that you are going to distribute online.
• Never include your live press release links in any link-building campaigns especially if it involves automated software or any cheap website commendation tactics like spamming blogs through comments and spamming forums through multiple profile creations.
• Only employ the help of trusted and credible Press Release Distribution partner to ensure high standard PR Distribution results.
Premium Press Release Distribution for Startups
Effective press release syndication is very important for startups as major exposure and visibility are much needed to start a great momentum in business. As business is still at its early development, resources are limited, especially when it comes to manpower.
WiredPRNews.com helps businesses from startups to small and medium enterprises get the maximum press release exposure and distribution they need. Visit WiredPRNews.com to learn more.
if you like this tip please bookmark – How to Keep Your Press Releases from Any Google Penalties?
Phone: 972-530-1600 x 115
Url: Press Release Service