Crevier MINI Announces Opening of Largest MINI Cooper Facility in California
06/29/2012 (press release: minipres) // Santa Ana, California, USA // Wafaa Hamood
Crevier MINI of Santa Ana, California is excited to announce the opening of their new state-of-the-art facility this Monday, July 2nd.
“Our ability to service and support on new and existing clients will be immeasurably enhanced with the new facility” states Peter Maldonado, Brand Manager for Crevier MINI.
The new facility is located across the street from Crevier BMW and Crevier MINI’s previous location on Auto Mall Drive in the Santa-Ana AutoMall complex. A part of the Penske Automotive Group, Crevier MINI has been working on the new facility for well over a year.
Peter goes on to say, “While there are many reasons for me to be proud of the new facility, I would have to put being able to give our customers a great place to visit while taking test drives and servicing their MINI Cooper on the top of the list.”
The new facility will expand not only in size allowing for over 200 new and used vehicles to be in stock at all times (one of the largest inventories in the country), but also expanding the Crevier MINI family with new sales and service personnel.
Some of the features of the facility include:
* Over 200 New and Used MINI Coopers in stock allowing customers one place to find their unique car.
* One of the largest/State of the art facilities in the country (has room for 13 display MINI’s in the showroom)
* 12 Motoring Advisors
* 4 Service Advisors
* 20 Total Service Bays
* 3 Wash Bays (courtesy washes 6 days a week)
* 50 Dedicated “MINI” service loaners
* Relaxing Customer Lounge (Has Cable TV/Vending/Gourmet Coffee)
* Xbox gaming area (Great to let your children hang out while you take care of purchasing or servicing your MINI Cooper)
* Sales is open 7 days a week
* Parts is open 7 days a week
* Service is open 6 days a week
MINI Cooper has a total of 6 models available now (not including the John Cooper Works), the new Clubvan model approved for commercial applications and special edition models coming out every couple of months it seems, every MINI Cooper dealer needs to be able to display the variety MINI has to offer.
“We are known for treating our customers as family,” Peter mentions “and we are proud to be able to offer our family a comfortable place to both see the latest MINI editions but also to be able to rest and take care of business while their car is getting serviced. With Internet availability and comfortable surroundings we finally have the ability to provide the very best.”
If you get a chance - check out the new facility starting Monday, July 2nd.
New Crevier MINI Dedicated Service Phone No.: (866-338-5353)
New Crevier MINI Dedicated Parts Phone No.: (866-342-0223)
Crevier MINI in Orange County California
Crevier is your MINI Cooper Dealer for Santa Ana, Los Angeles and Orange Counties, Irvine, Brea, Yorba Linda, Fullerton, Placentia, Anaheim, Huntington Beach, Fountain Valley, Tustin, Orange, Garden Grove, Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Westminster, Anaheim Hills and many others! Come visit Crevier MINI and see why so many car buyers have made us their number one choice.
Tags: MINI Cooper, MINI Cooper Dealer
Social Media Tags:MINI Cooper, MINI Cooper dealer
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Online Auto News News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Strategic Vision: Lexus LS Owners Are Pleased, Experience Few Problems
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Honored by New England Motor Press Association
- It’s Official Orlando! The 2014 Cadillac ELR Hits the Market in Late 2013
- Cars.com Lauds Nissan Sentra as Most Affordable Among Compact Sedans
- Acura Kicks Off Production of Redesigned 2014 MDX in Alabama
- Toyota Reveals Its Refreshed 2014 4Runner for Off-Road Enthusiasts
- Chevrolet Spark EV Ignites Expectations with Market-Leading Efficiency
- KBB.com: Ford C-MAX Energi and Focus Electric Make It Easy Being Green
- Auto Loans & Leases: What You Need to Know
- At Orlando Cadillac Dealers Its Off To The Races In The New 2014 Cadillac CTS