The Medical Entrepreneur Kindle ebook Ends Week as Number One
10/06/2012 (press release: stevenhacker) // Delray Beach, Fl, USA // Leslie Firsten
The Medical Entrepreneur Second Edition Pearls, Pitfalls and Practical Business Advice for Doctors was written by Steven M Hacker, MD. The second edition was published last month and The Medical Entrepreneur has already become the number one Kindle ebook in the following categories: Practice Management, Administration, Medical Economics and Policy. The popularity of the Kindle ebook validates the importance all physicians , regardless of specialty, place on running a practice efficiently during difficult economic times.
The book, written by Steven M Hacker MD, includes many expert contributors to help physicians navigate the complex world of entrepreneurship, practice management, regulations, healthcare law, and technology. “To be successful today in practice, a physician owner and operator, must be skilled and understand management, financials, budgets, bottom line expenses, marketing, technology, and customer service. The reality is doctors don’t have time in medical school nor residency to prepare or be taught these issues.” says Dr. Hacker, author of The Medical Entrepreneur. “I am happy doctors, at all stages of their career, are using this book as a reference, the Kindle version costs only $7.99 on Amazon.com, so the return on investment is incredible!” Dr. Hacker concludes.
About the Medical Entrepreneur Book
Dr. Steven Hacker is the top-selling author of the business book, The Medical Entrepreneur Pearls, Pitfalls & Practical Business Advice for Doctors . He is also the founder of The Medical Entrepreneur Symposium and has started and sold many well known companies including Skinstore.com and PassportMD. He spends most of his non patient care time consulting on medical devices, research and business start-ups.
For information about The Medical Entrepreneur Book or to attend The Medical Entrepreneur Symposium, visit www.TheMedicalEntrepreneur.com. The book is available in print and Kindle ebook at Amazon.com.
Tags: Healthcare, kindle ebooks, Medical Economics, physicians, Practice Management, Private Practice
Social Media Tags:Kindle ebooks, Physicians, Medical Economics, Practice Management, Healthcare, Private Practice
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Online Business News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- When Recalls Lead to False Claims Act Cases: Asking the Right Questions
- Appointment Setting Service Launches Innovative Pay Per Sale Model
- The Practice of Internal Promotions Receives Praise from Survey Takers
- U.S. Government Files False Claims Act Case Against Lance Armstrong
- Clinical Trial Fraud: What Can be Learned From US Premature Baby Study Findings
- What Should You Do When You Know Your Company is Cheating the Government?
- Whistleblower Lawsuits Involving Improperly Used Treasury Funds Help Taxpayers
- How Does Health Care Fraud Typically Get Uncovered?
- Los Angeles Brain Injury Lawyers: Lessons From a Defective Helmets Lawsuit Win
- Whistleblower Lawsuit Shows How One Voice Can Make a Difference