11/08/2012 (press release: OnlinePR) // Miller Homes
Miller Homes East Midlands has announced plans to launch four new housing developments in 2013.
The award-winning house builder has secured land in Leicestershire, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire, with 380 new homes planned in total.
Construction of the one, two, three, four and five-bedroom properties will not only present affordable choices for those looking to make a move, but also help to boost the regional economy by providing work for local contractors.
The largest of the new developments will be situated on a 35-acre site on Seagrave Road, Sileby, Leicestershire, where 180 new homes will be built. Joining Miller Homes’ Leicestershire portfolio will be a smaller, 3.9-acre development on Park Lane in Castle Donington, where 55 properties are planned.
In Derbyshire, 127 properties are earmarked for a 8.5-acre plot on Sheffield Road in Chesterfield. The final new development will be over 2.9-acres on Berry Hill Lane, in the Berry Hill area of Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, where 18 new homes will be built.
Commenting on the expansion, Paul Walters, regional sales manager for Miller Homes in the East Midlands, said:
“As a house builder, we’re always looking for and receiving potential opportunities for development and the fact that we’re in a position to take on four new sites is a reflection on an improving market.
“In addition to the new developments, I can also announce that we will commence work on phase two of our popular Stretton Glen development in Great Glen, Leicestershire, creating an additional 55 properties.
“Enquiry levels and demand across the region are increasing as consumer confidence grows, so we’re aiming to meet that need with a wide choice of quality and affordable new homes.
“The land that we’ve acquired will increase our geographical spread across the region, and also present opportunities for local contractors who act as our partners in the building process.”
Miller Homes currently has a number of active developments in the East Midlands, covering Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire.
For more on Miller Homes in the East Midlands, visit www.millerhomes.co.uk.
Notes to editors:
• Miller Homes is part of The Miller Group. Since it was established in 1934, Miller Homes has built more than 100,000 homes across the UK, providing a variety of properties to meet the needs of a wide range of purchasers at all stages on the property ladder.
• Miller Homes operates in eight regions across the UK – Scotland East, Scotland West, North West, Yorkshire, North East, East Midlands, West Midlands and Southern.
• Miller Homes offers a variety of incentives, including government-backed schemes and its own schemes, to assist homebuyers in purchasing a new home.
• In 2012 Miller Homes was awarded five star rating in the National Home Builders Federation New Home Customer Satisfaction Survey and the results of independent research highlighted that 97% of its own customers would recommend Miller Homes to their best friend.
• Further information is available by visiting www.millerhomes.co.uk
Social Media Tags:Miller Homes East Midlands, Miller Homes, Stretton Glen
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com