11/27/2012 (press release: OnlinePR) // UK
Induction cooking is an unbeatable way of preparing the best quality food possible in any kitchen, producing results which even the best professional chefs would be proud of, according to Britain’s leading manufacturer of range cookers, Rangemaster.
And the well-established Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, company has published a list of the 10 reasons why this is so.
1. Induction produces instant heat, meaning that no energy is wasted, and thanks to a magnetic reaction, your pans and their contents heat up exceptionally quickly
2. You can quickly find out which pans are suitable for induction cooking by putting a magnet close to their bases. If it is attracted, then the pans can be used
3. Induction is as responsive as gas, meaning you can precisely control the temperature your food is cooked at
4. Induction hobs are really safe for households with children. Only after exceptionally long cooking periods will the hob become too hot to touch. . In addition, most induction hobs’ controls are protected by a child lock
5. Only the pan is heated, not the hob top, so spillages won’t burn onto its surface during use, making cleaning exceptionally easy.
6. About 95% of the heat generated by an induction hob reaches the pan, compared with around 55% on a gas hob, making cooking hugely more efficient
7. Induction cooking is highly energy-efficient, using just 40% of the energy of a comparable ceramic or gas hob
8. Sensors built into the rings automatically turn off the hob when the pan is removed, helping save energy and boost safety
9. Induction is great for low-temperature and slow cooking yet, thanks to the ‘boost’ function on many range cookers, many foods can be cooked in very little time
10. While an induction cooker won’t offer the ‘real flame’ experience of gas, you can always buy a barbecue and enjoy the best of both worlds.
Holly Johnson, Marketing Manager for Rangemaster said: “When you want a perfect mix of the traditional farmhouse kitchen look, and the benefits of instant, controllable heat, there’s nothing better on the market than a range cooker, with its induction cooking method.
“It’s a combination of benefits that no other type of cooker can match.”
To see the latest models offered by Rangemaster, visit www.rangemaster.co.uk.
NOTES TO EDITORS:
About Rangemaster: is Britain’s No. 1 range range cookerbrand, and is the most highly rated by consumer watchdog Which?, with 9 Rangemaster models featuring in their Top 11 ‘Best Buy Range Cookers’. In 2012 Rangemaster will mark 235 years since the original Flavel company was founded, a milestone in an outstanding heritage of British manufacturing, design and innovation. Not only is Rangemaster proud to be family focused and dedicated to making the kitchen a focal point within the home, but is also renowned as a complete kitchen appliance brand. Product ranges encompass: range cooking, built-in cooking (ovens and hobs), hoods and splashbacks, refrigeration and wine storage, sinks, taps and dishwashing. Please visit www.rangemaster.co.uk
For more information and/or visuals please contact Halpern:
Telephone 020 7351 2888 or email [email protected]
Social Media Tags:range cookers, Rangemaster
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com