Ripple Digital Publishing initiate Kids Write 4 Kids Creative Challenge
12/06/2012 (press release: Ripple) // Toronto, Ontario, Canada // email@example.com
Know of a child who aspires to be the next J.K. Rowling or Robert Munsch? If someone ages 6 to 12 in your life loves to tell stories, here’s an opportunity to share with them. Ripple Digital Publishing is announcing its new initiative called Kids Write 4 Kids (#KidsWrite4Kids) Kids in grades 1 to 6 can submit their own original stories for their chance to become a published ebook author.
All submissions must be original works and winning submissions will then be recreated as ebooks by Ripple Digital Publishing and be available for sale from the Apple iBookstore and Amazon’s Kindle store with net proceeds donated to First Book Canada, a charitable organization providing access to books for children in need.
This is a great opportunity to encourage children in their reading and writing development by giving them the chance to share their unique stories with other children around the world.
For more information, please visit Ripple Digital Publishing and help us spread the word at by downloading poster or banner.
About Ripple Digital Publishing and First Book Canada
Ripple Digital Publishing has published a variety of ebooks and educational Apps for kids. Their The Ugly Duckling and Read-Along Nursery Rhymes are listed as the top 10 free downloaded ebooks on iTunes in the Children and Teens category. Their Spell, Write and Read App has received solid reviews from Kids Best iPad Apps, Apps4Kids and Best10Apps.
First Book Canada is part of an international organization dedicated to providing access to new books for children in need. First Book has distributed more than 90 million books and educational resources to programs and schools serving children from low-income families throughout Canada and the United States.
For any inquires on Kids Write 4 Kids creative challenge, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: creative challenge, digital publishing, ebook author, educational apps, j k rowling, kids writing, nursery rhymes, robert munsch, ugly duckling
Social Media Tags:creative challenge, digital publishing, kids writing, educational apps, ebook author, ugly duckling, nursery rhymes, robert munsch, j k rowling
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Actor Big Spence Rode In for Film Premiere of “The Last Wolf of EZO”
- Onward & Sideways Media Video On Demand Streaming
- Sherri Donovan Takes Mob Wife As Client On VH1 Hit Show
- Big Spence Film “Set Me Free” Slated for Oakland International Film Festival
- WWII Journal Survives German POW Camp to Become New Docu-Miniseries
- Big Reub Filmz Brings Love, Life and Tears to the screen with “Past Tense”
- Bitoomba Introduces Bubbles Factory and The Pirates 3D
- Breaking: Spaced Out Magazine rises in Georgia
- Unique Boutique Resort Ideal for Romantic Getaways & Events
- Extra $$$ for you with ebook: How To Gain Wealth With Just One Word