Ripple Digital Publishing initiate Kids Write 4 Kids Creative Challenge
Know of a child who aspires to be the next J.K. Rowling or Robert Munsch? If someone ages 6 to 12 in your life loves to tell stories, here’s an opportunity to share with them. Ripple Digital Publishing is announcing its new initiative called Kids Write 4 Kids (#KidsWrite4Kids) Kids in grades 1 to 6 can submit their own original stories for their chance to become a published ebook author.
All submissions must be original works and winning submissions will then be recreated as ebooks by Ripple Digital Publishing and be available for sale from the Apple iBookstore and Amazon’s Kindle store with net proceeds donated to First Book Canada, a charitable organization providing access to books for children in need.
This is a great opportunity to encourage children in their reading and writing development by giving them the chance to share their unique stories with other children around the world.
For more information, please visit Ripple Digital Publishing and help us spread the word at by downloading poster or banner.
About Ripple Digital Publishing and First Book Canada
Ripple Digital Publishing has published a variety of ebooks and educational Apps for kids. Their The Ugly Duckling and Read-Along Nursery Rhymes are listed as the top 10 free downloaded ebooks on iTunes in the Children and Teens category. Their Spell, Write and Read App has received solid reviews from Kids Best iPad Apps, Apps4Kids and Best10Apps.
First Book Canada is part of an international organization dedicated to providing access to new books for children in need. First Book has distributed more than 90 million books and educational resources to programs and schools serving children from low-income families throughout Canada and the United States.
For any inquires on Kids Write 4 Kids creative challenge, email [email protected]
Tags: creative challenge, digital publishing, ebook author, educational apps, j k rowling, kids writing, nursery rhymes, robert munsch, ugly duckling
Social Media Tags:creative challenge, digital publishing, kids writing, educational apps, ebook author, ugly duckling, nursery rhymes, robert munsch, j k rowling
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Online Entertainment News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Deerfield Ranch Winery in Sonoma Valley hosts the 9th Annual Checkerbloom Gala
- Experiential Marketing Agency Lets You Race Kansas City Chiefs Running Back
- Easiest Factory Unlock/Jailbreak iPhone 5S,5C iOS 7.1.2 From UJB Team No Gevey
- New Book Hints on Conspiracy Against President Obama
- Early Times® Operation Weekend Pass to Entertain NSA Memphis Sailors
- CasinoWebScripts Releases Vast Line of New and Improved Online Casino Products
- Cliff’s Pools & Patios, Inc. Helps Customers With Their Custom BBQ Grill Needs
- Enemy Dawn App Pre-Release by Simplus Technologies Group
- Pre-release of Enemy Dawn Game App
- NorthStarr Media Group produces Fundraising Video for CAST