11/25/2012 (press release: nvisionsolutions) // Ottawa, Ontario, Canada // Senior Officer: Christopher Heringer
Pardon Applications of Canada, a Pardon & Waiver application completion firm, uses their expert knowledge of the Canadian Pardon Application procedure to open doors for employment, travel and freedom to thousands of Canadians with a criminal record by providing Canadian pardon application services.
An applicant is eligible for a pardon only after completion of all outstanding restitution and an applicable waiting period. This waiting period depends on the offence committed. Pardon Applications of Canada completes the complex process of a Canadian Pardon application to ensure a successful pardon granted by the Parole Board of Canada.
Once pardoned, the corresponding criminal records are sealed from all searchable databases. Records from the Canadian Police Information Centre are moved and kept separate in the Pardon unit office.
A pardoned applicant is then free to find employment, travel, start a business, do voluntary work, apply to educational institutions, and take custody of a child without concern of their record coming to light.
Christopher Heringer, Senior Compliance Officer at Pardon Application of Canada said, “We ensure every applicant is qualified and represent them in the detailed steps of their application to receive a pardon. We focus on showing rehabilitation and emphasize positive changes in their life. If they don’t get a job because of their criminal record, then the purpose of serving a term and learning from their mistake is negated.”
The Canadian Pardon Application Process
• Pardon Applications of Canada is the only Canada pardon service which offers a free online qualification at www.pardonapplications.ca. In addition, Pardon Applications of Canada represents the applicant in the process of collecting important documents such as fingerprints, certified criminal records, court records, police reports, identification copies, proof of conviction, proof of Canadian status and board filings;
• Once the applicant has these documents, Canadian pardon application service Officers assist in completion of the process;
• Pardon Applications of Canada uses RCMP accredited fingerprints;
• Upon completion of the fingerprints, pardon application Officers subpoena court records, communicate with police, and complete local police record checks on the applicant’s behalf;
• The Canadian pardon application service Officers then prepare a representation on behalf of the applicant for submission to the Parole Board of Canada.
Pardon Applications of Canada is an application completion firm which serves thousands of Canadians yearly toward successful Canadian Pardon (also known as a “Record Suspension”) and U.S. Entry Waiver applications.
Senior Officer Christopher Heringer
Pardon Applications of Canada
World Exchange Plaza
45 O’Conner Street, Suite 1150
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 1A4
Social Media Tags:canadian pardon application, pardon application, pardon
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com