03/04/2013 (press release: MiklinSEO) // Greenwood Village, Colorado, USA // Alexander Miklin
It has been over one month since MiklinSEO launched on January 13, 2013 and Google Zebra is already on the way! The over arching goal of creating this site was to become a known organic SEO group in the online advertising community, with a concentration in organic search engine optimization.
MiklinSEO tried a variety of methods to create immediate and impactful visibility on the popular search engines, mainly Google. Below are ten ways we believe will show real results. We will release one secret in this article.
1. Sign up for a month of seoMOZ and if it works well for you, sign up for a pro membership ($99 Month)
2. Register with Majestic SEO. They are similar to seoMOZ but after using both SEO tools extensively, Majestic SEO provided MiklinSEO with many more opportunities than seoMOZ did in the link generation field, and Majestic SEO is half the price of seoMOZ for the pro tools.
3. Sign up for Google Webmasters and submit each webpage from the website domain. Use the “Google Fetch” tool to do this.
4. Using Google Webmasters, open the Highlighter tab and manually highlight each category, official URL, and any other properties Google should know about when indexing the website. Search “MiklinSEO” to see an example.
5. Submit a site to HotVSNot, it works very well.
6. Create a Bitly account and link it to the original website.
7. Sign up for Huff Duffer and creatively integrate the profile with the original website.
8. Register for Delicious and treat it like a link directory but in an organic manner to avoid being penalized.
9. Use Yelp. It’s free for the most part and it’s a great way to show a strong local and social signal for a website, simultaneously.
10. Read up on popular seo blogs and join seo communities. MiklinSEO recommends reading from Aaron Walls and Matt McGee for reliable seo information, especially in regards to Google policies.
SEO guru’s, Google Zebra is on the way and will attack your websites if you don’t create a strong social signal. Using link directories and creating robust and creative organic press releases is still going to be very important, but with the Zebra update on the way, co-citation and an overall strong social signal is necessary if you don’t want your website to get penalized. SEO on Google Zebra will be focused on creating useful, transparent and unique data, but the main change will be the power social signal has. To see this in action, send a tweet to a well known author and compliment his or her article. If the author re-tweets back with your name, it will make your name more valuable as an author to Google. Check the MiklinSEO twitter account to see examples, http://twitter.com/alex_miklin/
MiklinSEO is located in Greenwood Village at 5415 S Grape Lane. Reach them by email at [email protected] and by phone at 303-947-4097.
SEO is all about finding niche areas on the SERPs and capitalizing on them to enhance a brand or website. MiklinSEO uses socially optimized keywords to improve and sustain organic visibility. With Google Zebra on the way, social signal is critical!
Social Media Tags:SEO on Google Zebra, Google Zebra SEO, Organic SEO Google Zebra, Google Zebra Update SEO, MiklinSEO, Google Zebra Greenwood VIllage, Organic Press, Organic Press Syndication
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com