04/16/2013 // San Antonio, Texas, US // Wright Disability Firm // Wright & Wright // (press release)
First time Social Security applicants may have questions about how to increase their chances of being approved for benefits. Approval is not guaranteed in any case, but there are steps individuals can take to help them win. Wright & Wright, America’s Social Security Disability Firm has outlined five steps that can be taken to help ensure a successful outcome for a claim.
• Enlist the help of your physician – Having the support of a doctor to make a proper diagnosis, provide regular treatment for your disabling condition(s), and also to ensure that medical records are thoroughly detailed is important for successful claims.
• Meet all required deadlines – Missing important deadlines can be a disaster for your case. It can lead to unnecessary delays, or worse, a denial of your claim altogether. It is important to make sure that all deadlines are met.
• Make sure all proper records are submitted (and re-submitted if needed) – Submitting medical records and other documents at every stage, whether first applying or for an appeal, is important to ensure that the Social Security administration has all needed updates.
• Stay on top of changes – Keeping track of the status of your claim is important to make sure that you are aware of any changes or if more information is required from you.
• Enlist help from a disability attorney or advocate – A qualified disability attorney or advocate can help ensure that all of the aforementioned are taken care of so that you don’t have to worry about the process or making costly mistakes.
As experts in Social Security law, Wright & Wright, America’s Social Security Disability Firm can assist individuals in effectively filing SSD or SSI claims. Individuals may contact the firm today to request a free case evaluation, or consultation on how we can help you.
Address: San Antonio, Texas
Phone: (888) 960-7734