The Harris School of Business and its parent company, the Premier Education Group, honored its instructors and staff members at a recent staff appreciation ceremony, held at the Enterprise Center at Burlington County College. As one of the region’s accredited business schools, the Harris School offers career training for medical billing, medical assistants, dental assistants, massage therapists, and a range of other career paths.
Staff members from all seven of the Harris campuses attended the May 4 event.
“The dedication of the teaching staff plays a key role in the success of the Harris School,” explains April Lupinacci, director at the Cherry Hill campus of the Harris School. “The ceremony was a terrific way for the organization to show how much they value the instructors and staff members.”
At the ceremony, staff members were recognized for their years of service. The following individuals were given special awards to highlight their commitment to teaching:
Instructor of the Year Award Recipients
• John Carson, Business Instructor, Cherry Hill, NJ campus
• Michael Carter, Professional Medical Assistant Instructor, Voorhees, NJ campus
• Donna Diskin, Professional Medical Assistant Instructor, Linwood, NJ campus
• Christine Duffin, Professional Medical Assistant Instructor, Dover, DE campus
• Michelle Jones, Dental Assistant Instructor, Wilmington, DE campus
• Stephanie Mobley, Medical Assistant Instructor, Upper Darby, PA campus
• David Sorin, Computerized Accounting Technology Instructor, Hamilton, NJ campus
Above and Beyond Award Recipients
• Silvana D’Alessandro, Pharmacy Technician Instructor, Linwood, NJ campus
• Dawn Davis, Extern Coordinator, Hamilton, NJ campus
• Deborah Edgefield, Medical Assistant Instructor, Upper Darby, PA campus
• Julie Harris, Massage Therapy Instructor, Wilmington, DE campus
• Angela Lee, Business Instructor, Cherry Hill, NJ campus
Career Services Awards
• Heidi Harrison, Director of Career Services, Wilmington, DE campus
• Alex Rodriguez, Director of Career Services, Voorhees, NJ campus
The Harris School of Business is an accredited school, providing career-focused education at seven campuses located in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. Founded in 1959, the school offers ten programs of study in the fields of allied health and business management. To learn more about the Harris School of Business, visit www.harrisschool.edu.
The Harris School is a subsidiary of Premier Education Group, based in Connecticut. PEG is one of the nation’s leading privately owned career-training organizations. PEG offers professional career-focused education at twenty seven campuses throughout the United States. They are committed to providing students with the necessary skills and attitudes to secure employment in their field of training. Through the combination of professional faculty, focused support services, and modern, well equipped facilities, PEG strives to foster pride, dignity, and self-respect in its student body. PEG provides students with a solid educational foundation with which to build their future professional development. To learn more about PEG, visit www.premiereducationgroup.com.
Social Media Tags:medical assistant programs, dental assistant schools, medical billing training, massage therapy school, technical schools, business schools,
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com