07/01/2013 (press release: KungFuzos) // Dallas, TX, USA // Cheryl Lenamon
Members of the National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs (NACWE) will learn Video 101 from Jayne Rios, CEO of Express Yourself eLearning and KungFuzos Video Marketing. Association members will call in at 12 Noon CDT on July 10th. This valuable information is offered to members only, but the group is open to new members. Christian women can join by going to http://bit.ly/ZFTXkO. The NACWE provides business training and networking. In July, Jayne Rios is the featured expert. Join now so you can listen in as Jayne takes you step-by-step through the video process.
“The NACWE is an amazing organization, and I am delighted to be chosen as their video expert,” said Jayne Rios. “The Association provides valuable business training to their membership, and video is certainly the up-and-coming-star-on-the-rise for business online marketing. In this course,” continues Ms. Rios, “I will teach the basics of business casual video, and how to integrate video into the marketing mix.”
About Jayne Rios
Jayne Rios is Founder and CEO of Express Yourself eLearning and KungFuzos Video Marketing in Dallas, TX. Jayne is a charismatic visionary with expertise in video, online marketing and eLearning. She is a sought-after speaker, the author of Integrating Video into the Marketing Mix ebook, Interactive Author ecourse, and Interactive Author Mastermind. Jayne coaches speakers, authors and trainers on turning their message into an empowered online business using video. She is married to a prime time TV news director and the mother of two young boys. In her spare time she is a cub scout den leader, coach of Little League Baseball and a life-skills mentor.
About the National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs
NACWE creates a space for women to:
• connect with sisters in Christ from around the United States and Canada through our private member-only forum
• access high value training in a self-paced environment, go as fast or as slow as you want
• get your questions answered, get feedback on your ideas, and prayer support
• discover tools, checklists and templates to increase your skills and simplify your business
• network and connect with other faith-filled experts
• find team members you need and can trust (graphic design, website development, virtual assistants, accountants, social media managers, and more)
• create strategic alliances and form joint ventures with other members
• be loved for who you are as your successes and failures become part of our journey!
Social Media Tags:Express Yourself eLearning, Jayne Rios, NACWE, Video, eCourse
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com