03/09/2014 (press release: media1press)
His Majesty King Mohammed VI and Gabonese President, Ali Bongo Ondimba, chaired, Friday in Libreville, the signing ceremony of 24 agreements.
These agreements, which cover various sectors such as agriculture, health, housing, vocational training, finance and banking, new technologies, transport and tourism, aim at strengthening the legal framework for cooperation between the two countries.
These agreements reflect the concern of the leaders of the two countries to give a strong impetus to cooperation relations between the two countries, in the private and public sectors. They also fall in line with the royal policy to strengthen south-south cooperation.
Here is the list of these agreements:
1. An agreement in the field of agriculture.
2. An Agreement between the Agricultural Development Agency (ADA) and the National Office of Rural Development (ONDER).
3. An agreement between the National Office of Food Safety products (ONSSA), and Gabon’s food safety agency (AGASA).
4. A cooperation agreement on merchant marine.
5. A draft Memorandum of Understanding on maritime transport.
6. A 2014-2016 tourism agreement.
7. A partnership agreement between the Moroccan National Tourism Office (ONMT), and the National Agency for the promotion of tourism and hospitality in Gabon.
8. A draft protocol on Industrial Cooperation.
9. A framework agreement on the implementation of a partnership program between MEDZ Company, and the Gabonese Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Food Security, on the creation of new activities areas, mainly in the agri-business sector.
10. A Memorandum of Understanding on cooperation in industrial infrastructure between MEDZ companies and the Ministry in charge of Industry of the Gabonese.
11. A cooperation agreement between Gabon’s Ministry of Labor, Employment and Vocational Training and Morocco’s Office of Vocational Training and Labour Promotion (OFPPT).
12. A partnership agreement between group of “Banque Centrale Populaire” (BCP) of Morocco and the Ministry of Economy, Employment and Sustainable Development of Gabon.
13. A memorandum of Agreement between the National Office of Hydrocarbons and Mining (ONHYM) and the Equatorial Mining Company (SEM), on scientific and technical cooperation.
14. A cooperation agreement project between the “Caisse de dépôt et de gestion” (CDG) of Morocco and the “Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations” (CDC) of the Gabonese Republic.
15. A partnership agreement between the Gabonese Republic and Attijariwafa Bank Group (Plan Gabon Emergent).
16. An agreement on the construction of a real estate program on the site of Avorbam in Libreville.
17. A partnership agreement between the Gabonese Republic and the Attijariwafa Bank Group on market activities and debt consultancy.
18. A cooperation agreement between the General Confederation of Morocco’s Enterprises (CGEM) and the Gabonese Confederation of Employers (CPG).
19. Palmeraie company contract for the construction of houses in the site of Nomba Owendo bridge.
20. A framework cooperation agreement between the Mohammedia Energy African Academy (ACAFI) and the Gabonese Refining Company (SOGARA).
21. A Memorandum of Understanding for the establishment of a national center for hybrid mail for Gabon’s post office.
22. An agreement on the allocation of a license to operate the network of 3rd and 4th generations (3G and 4G) in Gabon Telecom.
23. An agreement between the Universiapolis – International University of Agadir and Berthe and Jean Institute.
24. A tax, customs and social agreement between the Gabonese Republic and the company Ciments d’Afrique (CIMAF)-Gabon and the banking Consortium UGB and BGFI.
Social Media Tags:Morocco, Gabon, bilateral relations
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com