Innuwindow Offers Rebates on Energy-Saving Hunter Douglas Shades
03/14/2014 (press release: CambridgePRGroup) // NATICK, Mass. // Innuwindow
– The U.S. Department of Energy recommends the installation of window shades as one of the simplest and most effective ways to improve energy efficiency using a home’s window dressings, and this month, Innuwindow, a retailer of window treatments in Massachusetts, is offering rebates on energy-saving Hunter Douglas shades. As part of the Hunter Douglas Energy Smart Style Event running through March 31, Innuwindow is providing a $25 to $50 rebate per unit on the brand’s Duette Architella honeycomb shades, Silhouette window shadings and Vignette modern Roman shades.
By helping a home retain warm air during the winter and cool air during the summer, window shades can play a significant role in lowering the cost of energy bills. Featuring a cell-within-a-cell design that is as stylish as it is functional, Hunter Douglas Duette Architella shades have three distinct air pockets that capture more cold air in the winter and isolate more of the sun’s heat in the summer. Duette Architella shades can reduce energy loss by up to 50 percent, and they are available in 88 color and material combinations to suit the design of the room.
“You don’t need to sacrifice your sense of style to save on energy, and with Hunter Douglas products, you never have to decide between form or function,” said Jeff Kaplan, owner of Innuwindow in Natick, Mass. “We’re pleased to offer our customers these deals on select Hunter Douglas shades this month, but the rebates are only the beginning of the cost savings they’ll reap over the years with the improved energy efficiency in their homes.”
Distinguished by an S-Vane system that allows vanes to be manually adjusted without the use of cords that can be harmful to children and pets, Hunter Douglas Silhouette Literise window shadings can more effectively disperse the natural light that enters a room, reducing the need for electric-powered lighting during the day. As with the Duette Architella shades, buyers of Silhouette window shadings have plenty of style options, with the ability to choose from 240 color and material combinations. Meanwhile, Hunter Douglas Vignette Modern Roman Shades with Literise come in 102 fabric and color pairings, and customers can stack and traverse them without the use of exposed cords while benefiting from 99 percent UV protection when the shades are fully closed.
Dedicated to transforming houses into homes, Innuwindow is not only Massachusetts’ premier retailer of window treatments but also a trusted interior-design consultancy offering furniture, linens and custom upholstery. Locally owned, Innuwindow features a modern showroom with full-scale displays of blinds and shades so that its customers can view, feel and operate the products as they would in their homes. They are one of the largest independent Hunter Douglas dealers in the country, with a wide selection of ready-made and custom options available for Greater Boston homeowners. Visit www.innuwindow.com to view Innuwindow’s broad selection of Hunter Douglas window treatments, stop by their showroom at 595 Worcester Street (Route 9 West) in Natick, or call 888-881-9922 to schedule an in-home design consultation. They can also be found on Facebook.
Tags: Hunger Douglass Duette Architella, window treatment in Massachusetts
Social Media Tags:window treatment in Massachusetts, Hunger Douglass Duette Architella
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution - SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Online Press Releases News Press Release Distribution - WiredPRNews.com
- Martinsburg WV Entrepreneur Seeks Funding For Community Website
- Agencies should understand what Social Analytics mean to their Business Clients
- StyleIt Launches New Shopping Feature to Free App Creating Stylish Looks
- Butterfly Pavilion Chooses AlphaGraphics As Sole Printing Partner
- NFM Lending Named a 2014 Top Workplace
- New 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Roars Toward Dealerships
- Toyota Prius c and v Ramp Up Their Styling and Technology for 2015
- All-New Cadillac ATS-V Takes Aim at High-Performance German Cars
- 2015 Lexus RC Coupe Arrives to Heat Up the Holiday Season
- Ford Explorer’s EcoBoost Evolution Continues with Refreshed 2016 Model