10/16/2014 (press release: jayr1) // Simi Valley, CA, USA // Nick Steele
An established California based microscope supplier (McBain Systems) is celebrating 50 years in business and what better way to celebrate than offer great prices on high quality microscopes and accessories. McBain is clearing out excess inventory on a number of microscopes, microscope parts and other scientific equipment that are used for applications in science, laboratory, education, and industrial microscopy. These items are in excellent working condition, some are reconditioned but most are brand new or demonstration models.
Items include Industrial and Biomedical microscopes from: Leica, Olympus, Zeiss, Leitz, American Optical, Bausch & Lomb, and Reichert as well as:
- Microscope objectives from Leica and Olympus
- Condensers, binoculars, stages and filter cubes from Leica and Olympus
- Real-time Confocal from Visitech, International
- Histology equipment from Leica
- XY stages from McBain and Aerotech
- XYZ platforms from McBain and Micrometrics
- 1000 FPS Phantom camera from Vision Research
- OGP Smartscope
- Microscope cameras from Leica, Olympus, Diagnostics, Sony, Polaroid and more
- Lasers from Mellos Griot and Spectra Physics
- Microscope Filter Wheels and controllers from Sutter and Ludl
- AOTF from NEOS
- Micromanipulators from Eppendorf and Narashige
- Isolation tables from TMC
- Optical bench from Newport
- Centrifuge from Therma
- AND MUCH MORE!!!
The auction opens on October 20, 2014 and closes on October 23, 2014. To bid please go to www.mriauctions.com or visit the Microscope Specials page of McBain’s website www.mcbainsystems.com for more information.
These high quality microscopes will not last long. Sign up for the microscope auction today so you can bid and buy your ideal microscope on sale.
Social Media Tags:microscope sale, microscope auction, laboratory equipment for sale, microscopy equipment auction,
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com