West palm Beach, (WiredPRNews.com) — March 18, 2008- No offense guys, but statistics bear the facts, more women buy, research and work online than men. According the online researcher E Marketer, by the year 2011, 109.7 million women or 51.9 percent will be online, compared to 106 million men. This year the percentage of women is a good 7 percent higher.
Estimates from other research sources concur that females represent the majority of US Internet users, ranging from 53% (Arbitron and Edison Media Research, for Internet users ages 12 and older) down to 50.6% (comScore Media Metrix, for Internet users ages 2 and older).
What can you do to target women online?
- Research online women’s publications for which fits your target best.
- Utilize web marketing by targeting women in a specific age group, geographic area, or business.
- Decide what your most effective sales tool is for women
- Market a package that reaches your target with that sales tool
- Put into effect a trial run to determine effectiveness of the marketing package
- Make sure it’s the best package you can put forth and stick with it!
- Always include an incentive to have a call to action for your product or business
Now that you have a plan in place, believe in it and make it happen. Any marketing tool will need at least 3 to 6 months to take hold. Keep checking on your progress and see how it goes Always use an internet marketing expert to help in your efforts.
Contact: Susan Nefzger
Susan Nefzger PR & Web Marketing
561-632-9525 / 404-806-9667