Market leading sub-prime car dealer, ACF Car Finance Limited, has announced four promotions at dealership and head office level to help support the company’s continued development.
At ACF Car Finance’s head office Jamie Fay, who began his career in the company’s customer call centre five years ago, has been promoted to the role of Business Support Manager. Andrew Gore is also celebrating a promotion at the ACF Car Finance East Midlands dealership, moving from a Sales Executive role to Sales Manager.
The firm’s flagship dealership, in Willenhall outside Birmingham, has seen a duo of promotions. Peter Walker has been promoted to Sales Manager from Sales Executive level and John Parks, who joined the company as an Apprentice at the age of 16, has worked his way through the ranks to achieve his latest promotion from Sales Manager to Dealer Principal.
Norman Beaumont, Sales and Marketing Director for ACF Car Finance, commented: “2010 got off to a flying start for ACF Car Finance and we are delighted to be able to continue to reward the continued achievements and efforts of our staff with these promotions. John’s story in particular fits in with ACF Car Finance’s core principle of promoting from within and ensuring that we retain the best people for the job to offer our customers the highest level of service.
“We hope to continue to strengthen and develop our team even further with new vacancies to fill across the company”.
To meet the growing demand for its car finance services, ACF Car Finance is currently expanding its team in various business areas. For more information on the roles available, visit the website at www.acfcarfinance.co.uk/careers/ or email the Human Resources Department on [email protected]
Notes to Editors:
• The ACF Car Finance dealerships are located in Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, East Midlands, Bristol, Dunstable, Maidstone and Isleworth.
• ACF Car Finance is fully SAF Approved, meaning customers can rest assured that they will receive reliable service from fully trained staff across all levels of the business.
• Each showroom stocks pre-owned cars in a wide range of popular makes and models with something to suit every taste and budget, starting from as little as £25 per month.
• Every car offered for sale is subject to a 136 point vehicle quality inspection and independent MOT.
• Customers can apply for car credit conveniently online via a short application form or by telephone.
• ACF Car Finance is an Independent Garages Association (IGA) member of the Retail Motor Industry Federation (RMIF). The company also supports automotive industry charity, BEN.
• ACF Car Finance Limited. Registered in England number 4757280. Registered office: International House, Kingsfield Court, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9RF.
• For further information on ACF Car Finance go to www.acfcarfinance.co.uk.