Ash Automated now offers business the option to rent an automatic pallet wrapper that will reduce pallet wrapping bottle necks, improve over all efficiency, and reduce the labor cost associated with standard semi-automatic pallet wrappers. Automatic wrapper is a low profile design, set for 250% pre-stretch, wireless remote start and stop, standard access ramp for use with pallet trucks.
Pallet wrapper that has the capability of wrapping up to 35 pallets per hour. Maximum pallet weight is up to 5000 pounds dynamic with a load size of 50”W x 50”L x 80”H.
In normal operations the fork lift operator brings the pallet to the wrapping station. The operator places the load, pushes the wrap cycle start button, waits for the wrap cycle to complete, cuts the film, tucks cut film underneath the film wraps, remounts and takes the wrapped load to the next point.
With the Cousins A-ARM Automatic Pallet Wrapper the fork lift operator places the load on the wrapper turntable, backs off and activates the wireless remote to start the wrap cycle. Fork lift operator can drive off to get another load while the first load is being stretch wrapped and completed.
Cousins A-ARM Feature and benefits:
- A-ARM Advance Automation
- Ingenious, Innovative, Incomparable
- Quickest Return on Investment of Any Stretch Wrap Machine and More!
- Saving Money – Your operator is never attaching, cutting the film or waiting for the machine cycle to end. With the press of a button they can be off to do something else…
- Being Safe – No more bending over to cut and then tie the film end to the next skid. No more jumping on and off the fork truck thousands of times. The operator never touches the machine except to change a film roll.
- Ultra Safe – Carriage anti-fall device, A-ARM anti-fall device, carriage descent emergency shut off, and electric safety inter-lock carriage door.
- Robust – 5000lb capacity, with all the finest features like Panasonic PLC complete with touch screen for easy programming
- All Electric. No Air!
- Up to 35 pallets per hour
Please visit our websites for additional features or contact us at 214-353-9060 for pricing details.