03/31/2011 // Houston, Texas, United State // Boxer Property // Boxer Retail
Houston, TX (WiredPRNews.com) PlazAmericas (formerly Sharpstown Mall) is pleased to announce the opening of several new businesses. These new businesses add jobs for the community, convenience, and a wider selection of goods and services that can be found at PlazAmericas. The new businesses include:
• MediOptica – With a wide variety of services including Optometry, Ophthalmology, contacts lens, the latest in fashion eye glasses. MediOptica is located adjacent to El Mercado in the first level of the mall.
• LA Glitter – This store is the headquarters for quinceañera dresses and accessories. Located on the second level near the Center Court of the mall, the LA Glitter team will help you pick and choose from a variety of themes, colors, and styles.
• Papi’s Place – Latin American cuisine serving up breakfast, lunch and dinner specials. Chef Julia Blake brings you fresh, delicious food from all over Latin America.
• Rio Grande Burger House – Choose from a variety of burgers, chicken burgers or a philly cheese steak and your choice of sides: french fries alone or with chili and/or cheese. Combo specials and a menu for kids too.
And coming soon:
• All Accessories – This little boutique will have a large variety of fashion accessories from rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, coordinated accessory sets and everything you need to accessorize any outfit. All Accessories will be located in the Center Court.
• Pizzeria Palenque – Pick from a variety of pizzas and Italian food.
• Desserts Y Mas – Choose from a wide selection of tasty desserts for those with a sweet tooth!
• Don Manny’s Carne Asada – Manuel Solis, the famous Immigration Houston Lawyer now brings you a tasty menu of delicious Mexican food.
With over 100 stores, PlazAmericas is a family-friendly shopping mall, answering the needs of the community and welcoming everyone for fun, entertainment, and shopping. PlazAmericas provides free weekend entertainment on the second level of the mall in the Food Court. PlazAmericas has a new 80,000 square foot Mercado, a Mayan themed play area which is conveniently located so parents can dine at the many new eateries, relax, and enjoy free entertainment while children enjoy the giant play area. PlazAmericas also hosts seasonal and cultural special events regularly as a major attraction within the community. Please visit the PlazAmericas website at: www.PlazAmericas.com for more information.
* PlazAmericas is managed by Boxer Retail through its subsidiary Grupo Zocalo. Boxer Retail is a real estate firm that specializes in improving the value of commercial retail properties and is responsible for leasing and managing retail properties throughout the continental United States. For more information about Boxer Retail and its services please visit www.BoxerRetail.com.
Address: 7500 Bellaire Boulevard, Houston, TX
Phone: (713) 777-1111