New York, New York (WiredPRNews.com) Gene Geter’s Love Train webseries remind people of these movies, Midnight Meat Train, Taxi Driver, Ringu, A Nightmare On Elm Street, Groundhog Day, The Repeaters, Ghost, The Entity, Geoul Sokeuro, Ju-on and The Unholy, but Love Train is Love Train.
The webseries features amazing acting by Anastasia West, Steven Ramirez, Jimmy Allman, Vince Lopez, Victoria White, Christina Hernandez, Lamar Cheston, Rolls Andre, Nailah Geter, Hyunji Park, Takako Hotta, Jason Torres, Rebecca Mark and Emily Bennett, to name a few of course as well as amazing music provided by Jinesis and other artists.
Just in case you haven’t seen all the episodes yet, here’s a list entitled 9 Things You Should Know About Gene Geter’s Love Train Webseries.
1. Ariadne and July 31, 2009. A woman named Ariadne died on July 31, 2009, but it has not yet been revealed why and how. Ariadne is now the queen of a group of entities/people called The Beings. These Beings are from a world that looks like Earth but everything is backwards there and has lots of purple haze. These Beings kill humans (some eat them) and then replicate their bodies. The Beings also feed from human emotion like fear and love.
2. Time loops. The Beings are stealing energy from the train stations/trains to create time loops but why has not yet been revealed. A few people have figured out there has been 998 time loops so far and that there will be one more time loop as well as that everything keeps going back to August 1, 2009. Add that all up and you have almost 2000 years passed. Some people from time to time have been trapped/are trapped in localized time loops within these 998 time loops. In addition, there’s a train that takes people back to July 31, 2009, but you can’t leave the train station. He or she gets stuck there temporarily and then goes back to their original time period.
3. Nathaniel. The Beings are also looking for someone named Nathaniel (who is also nicknamed the transgressor). They haven’t been able to locate him in the 998th time loop.
4. The Beings. The Beings are not ghosts, demons or witches, but seem to have abilities like ghosts, demons and witches.
5. Webseries. The Love Train episodes before talk of time loops, the people in them were not always in the same time loop. One episode could be from the 1st time loop and another could be from the 122nd time loop. And things don’t always go exactly as in the last time loop.
6. Weather. Because of the time loops, it has altered the weather, very scorching hot days and extreme cold ones among other things. There are people with supernatural powers and most have not discovered what they are.
7. Delilah. Eating one of Delilah’s strawberries does something internally to the victim. He or she has a lucid dream in which Delilah (who is also in this dream) grants paradise first before taking it all away. At the end, Delilah always kills her victim in the dream, but in real life, it appears to be a brain aneurysm.
8. Dear diary. A nameless woman for now who writes a diary and has visions of the future may have the answer to stopping The Beings, but she doesn’t know what it is yet. She also lost her boyfriend to Delilah.
9. Red atmosphere and blue atmosphere. Red atmosphere is a red effect (not seen by humans) that The Beings use to make humans fall in love or have lust. In one episode, two women are actually being aroused by this red atmosphere and have multiple orgasms. And blue atmosphere is a blue effect (not seen by humans also) that’s used to make humans angry, mad or create conflict.
About Love Train webseries:
Anything can happen on the train whether it is in reality, through dreams or by supernatural experiences. Love Train videos introduce you to many different people and dead people too. With an experimental indie/arthouse style, viewers should expect romance, deception, misdirection, sexuality and erotica as well as most of all, lots of surprises. Each Love Train video presents clues to unravel its main purpose.
The creator, Gene Geter is a photographer, author and former entertainment columnist who has been published in Barnes & Noble, Rolling Stone, New York Post and other print & online publications around the world. He has photographed Bianca Golden (America’s Next Top Model), model Datari Turner, model Shanaz, Justin Pierre Edmund (The Preacher’s Wife), actress Lisaraye, model/actress Stacie J (The Apprentice), actress Mari Morrow, but focuses on working with new artists. Geter has also interviewed Prince, Alicia Keys, Jessica Alba, Robin Thicke, Ludacris, Kristin Kreuk, Brandy, Aaliyah, Usher, Lil’ Kim, Amel Larrieux, Garcelle Beauvais- Nilon, Snoop Dogg, Vivian Green, Jada Pinkett Smith and many other stars.