Los Angeles, CA (WiredPRNews.com) Esteemed personal injury attorney Larry Nagelberg is now offering free and confidential legal consultations to auto accident victims in Los Angeles. Nagelberg Bernard Law Group encourages victims and their families to fill out the free case evaluation form on the website or to call directly in order to speak with an attorney and receive straight answers to their legal questions.
Innocent people injured in an auto accident can now gain immediate access to a litany of legal resources from a dedicated Los Angeles personal injury attorney at the Nagelberg Bernard Law Group. The experienced teams of attorneys are leveraging their legal expertise to assist car crash victims to obtain the maximum amount of compensation possible from their injury settlement.
An auto collision can leave the victim with an unseen injury or confused over what steps to take next. According to car accident lawyer, Larry Nagelberg, founding partner of Nagelberg Bernard Law Group, “Many car accident victims I’ve helped face serious challenges right after a car crash takes place. So I’ve put together a short checklist of what to do immediately after a crash takes place.”
1. Check yourself for any injuries, as well as your passengers and the status of anyone in another vehicle.
2. In the event that anyone is in need of emergency medical assistance, immediately call 911 and notify them of your location and the number of people involved.
3. Pull your car over to the side of the road if possible. If it’s safe to do so, you can also direct traffic around the scene until emergency vehicles or tow-trucks arrive in the event that they’re necessary.
4. Once you’re safe, you’ll need to obtain insurance and contact information from the other driver. Try to get their phone number, address, email, driver’s license and license plate number.
5. Alert the police so they can proceed with completing an accident report. Even if you don’t think the car accident warrants police involvement, you’ll want that documentation to prove your innocence.
6. Last but not least you should get in touch with your insurance agency. They’ll be interested in any auto accident that you’ve been involved in, even if you are not to blame.
The personal injury lawyers at the Nagelberg Bernard Law Group have been protecting the legal rights of car accident victims for over 30 years. The law firm has recovered over $400 Million dollars with a 98.4% success rate. If you or a loved one were hurt in an auto collision due to the negligence of another driver, speak with a personal injury lawyer at (213) 261-0830 or via e-mail at [email protected]
Nagelberg Bernard Law Group
?445 South Figueroa St. #2700?
Los Angeles, CA. 90071?
Office: (213) 261-0830
Toll Free: (800) 250-7960