Former Intelity vice president joins FCS as part of the global hospitality solutions provider’s push for North America expansion
Arcadia, CA (WiredPRNews.com) FCS Computer Systems, a leading comprehensive hospitality solutions provider, announces the appointment of hotel technology sector veteran, Erynn Torrenga, as Director of National Accounts for the full suite of FCS hospitality solutions and solution architecture services. Based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Torrenga will play a major role in helping FCS grow its market share in the North and South America regions of the hospitality market.
In her new position with FCS, Torrenga is responsible for introducing all of the firm’s hospitality technology solutions directly to hotel management companies.
“Erynn has a deep history in the industry and is extremely well regarded. I’m hard-pressed to think of an individual better suited toward helping grow FCS’ presence in the Americas,” says Cris Davidson, Senior Director of the Americas for FCS. “Throughout most of the global hospitality industry, FCS has long been regarded among the foremost software innovators and providers, but our exposure in the North and South America markets has been limited. We intend to change that in the months ahead, and Erynn’s knowledge of the industry and her existing relationships with major regional players should go a long way toward achieving that goal.”
Torrenga, who holds an advanced degree from Northern Arizona University, was most recently Vice President of Field Sales for Intelity, a provider of automated hotel guest services software. Prior to that, she spent 14 years with startup Metropolis Technologies Inc., beginning as the company’s sole salesperson and Marketing Director and ultimately ascending to the role of Vice President of Business Development.
“The opportunity to represent a company with a true global footprint, who offers multiple technology solutions, was one that I was honored to accept,” shares Torrenga. “I am very excited to introduce my North American friends and colleagues in the hospitality industry to FCS’ entire product line.”
FCS offers a host of hotel software solutions, catering to a range of price points and star segments, including:
• FCS i-Guest – a multi-language self-service portal that allows guests to access hotel services from their own mobile devices
• FCS i-Guest Hotels Finder – a free mobile App that can be downloaded from the Apple App Store, Samsung Apps and Android Market to provide hassle-free travel experience to travelers
• FCS UBIS/ Unicorn – an integrated billing and interfacing solution that supports all major PMS and PABX systems, and features a third-party interface gateway that powers seamless data processing
• FCS WinVoice – a dynamic voice messaging system that handles secure voice messaging for both guests and staff, and also allows real-time room status updating and minibar posting to the PMS
• FCS e-Solution – a web-based suite of hotel operation applications comprised of five subsystem solutions – e-Connect, e-Engineering, e-Concierge, e-Housekeeping and e-Recovery.
• FCS e-Connect – an automated web-based guest service request and work order dispatch system that sends jobs via handheld devices or printers
• FCS e-Engineering – facilitates centralized tracking of a hotel’s assets and maintenance
• FCS e-Concierge – a synchronized, automated system of daily concierge functions and processes
• FCS e-Housekeeping – for room assignment, inventory, lost and found management
• FCS e-Recovery – handles incidents and compensations management – an advanced GITCH system with guest information
All the above FCS e-Solution applications will be available on the c-Solution platform, which is cloud-enabled. These applications can also be operated on smart devices, so that field staff can take immediate actions on their m-Solutions platform. In addition, FCS offers:
• FCS NetXcess Pro – providing guest Internet services, with flexible billing methods and bandwidth management plans
• FCS i-Services – an IP display phone application that delivers a customizable, interactive guest experience in multiple languages.
For more information, please visit www.fcscs.com.
About FCS Computer Systems | FCS Computer Systems (FCS), founded in 1982, is a comprehensive hospitality solutions provider with presence in over 26 countries worldwide. With nearly three decades of experience, FCS has provided extensive solutions to more than 4,000 hotels with over 8,000 installations in 32 countries. Subscribe to FCS BuZZ for the latest news and industry insights across the globe by renowned hoteliers, consultants and business owners. For more information and subscription to FCS BuZZ, visit www.fcscs.com.
Connect with FCS now!