06/19/2012 (press release: OnlinePR) // Helen Dillon-Pearson,
Children from two Nottinghamshire primary schools were overjoyed to be presented with their Jubilee prizes at a tea party in their honour after winning a competition launched by nationwide house builder Miller Homes.
Pupils who attend Misterton Primary School and St Peter’s Church of England Primary School created images of the Queen which were then displayed in the marketing suite at Miller Homes’ local development, Minster View, located in the village of Gringley-on-the-Hill.
“We were delighted that the local schools participated in our special Jubilee competition and were amazed at the level of detail the children had included!” commented Sarah Whinfrey sales manager Miller Homes Yorkshire. “The Queen’s 60th Jubilee was such a momentous occasion we couldn’t let it pass by without a celebration and what better way than to include children from the schools within the community in which we build our homes.
“We were thrilled to welcome the winners, their teachers and parents to a tea party in their honour, at our Minster View development, and to present them with their prizes.”
Judging took place over the Jubilee weekend with Maisie Soper from Misterton School being crowned the winner in the six to eight year old category, Eve Bailey from St Peter’s School taking the crown for the nine to eleven year old category and Daniel Mee for the five and under category. Six overall winners received a book token and enjoyed a tea party and cupcakes with the Miller Homes regional team.
Minster View, in Gringley-on-the-Hill, is ideally located between the affluent market town of Bawtry and Gainsborough. Both Doncaster and Retford are within a short driving distance as is the A1(M) which enables residents to enjoy all the benefits of rural living yet still near for commuting purposes.
Full details of the development, properties available and prices can be obtained by visiting the sales office which is open Thursday – Monday, 10.30am – 5.30pm and is located at West Wells Lane, DN10 4RB or by visiting www.millerhomes.co.uk. Alternatively call 0800 840 8606 for further information.
Notes to editors:
• Miller Homes is part of The Miller Group. Since it was established in 1934, Miller Homes has built more than 100,000 homes across the UK, providing a variety of properties to meet the needs of a wide range of purchasers at all stages on the property ladder.
• Miller Homes operates in eight regions across the UK – Scotland East, Scotland West, North West, Yorkshire, North East, East Midlands, West Midlands and Southern.
• Miller Homes offers a variety of incentives, including government-backed schemes and its own schemes, to assist homebuyers in purchasing a new home.
• In 2012 Miller Homes was awarded five star rating in the National Home Builders Federation New Home Customer Satisfaction Survey and the results of independent research highlighted that 97% of its own customers would recommend Miller Homes to their best friend.
• Further information is available by visiting www.millerhomes.co.uk
Miller Homes Yorkshire has developments across the region in:
Sutton in Ashfield
Press information from:
Flourish Marketing & PR
t: 07912 493582
Social Media Tags:Miller Homes, Minster View
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com