07/30/2012 (press release: visibilitymax) // VisibilityMAX
VisibilityMAX, a full service search engine optimization company, focused on natural and paid placement, launches a new program based on the Penguin and Panda filter signals.
The Google Panda filter, released February 24, 2011, was focused on devaluing websites with sub-par content, copy cats and scraper websites.
The follow-up to Panda, the Google Penguin filter, was released April 24, 2012 and it focused on devaluing websites that Google believed participated in link schemes or black-hat SEO techniques. The latest Google update seems to be directed at those websites being linked to, which were penalized by Google for allowing lower quality websites to link to it instead of penalizing the low quality back-link itself. Penguin was also found to be penalizing websites that contained an unusually high percentage of keywords repeated in their anchor text.
Commenting on Google’s Panda and Penguin aVisibilityMAX representative said, “Google may have had the best of intentions in putting these filters into action but the problem with them is that in many cases these filters cause a lot of causalities and false positives. In fact, there were so many false positives that thousands of reputable business owners who represent professional organizations lashed out when Panda and Penguin went live. Case studies done here at VisibilityMAX confirm that there were indeed many legitimate business that suffered false positives and the worst part was that there was no remedy in sight.”
The VisibilityMAX rep continued comment on the repercussions of the Google updates noting, “One particular case involved a highly reputable organization that got hit with a false positive despite their not participating in any linking activities. In fact, they had amazing natural back-link profiles.
In other cases, reputable organizations with 100% genuine back-link profiles engaged an SEO company that reduced their natural links to 80%. The bulk of the remaining 20% consisted of unnatural link acquisitions, which caused an 80% average drop in Google traffic.”
According to this VisibilityMAX spokesperson there is a solution, “Our newest search engine optimization service will focus on a wide variety of anchor text consisting of business names, urls, and other natural anchors. We’re confident that our newest SEO program updates give website owners the best opportunity to avoid the filter signals and prevent penalties, which cause irreparable damage to their business. “
To learn more about the Google Panda Filter, please visit:
To learn more about the Google Penguin Filter, please visit: http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2012/04/another-step-to-reward-high-quality.html
Social Media Tags:newest search engine optimization service
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com