08/01/2012 (press release: newsroom) // Lyn Giguere
SEO Press Release Distribution has gained lots of negative publicity lately due to abuse and malpractices done by some practitioners in the industry who are only concerned in feeding their pockets and don’t really care about the outcomes of their deeds.
Getting some SEO benefits in publishing press releases actually helps a lot in improving rankings and performance but abusive and underhand tactics tainted its real usage and reputation. SEO Press Release Distribution is generally good and is not the thing that should be avoided. The malpractices done by irresponsible SEO practitioners are the ones that should be discarded.
Most Common SEO Press Release Distribution Malpractices
Stay away from the following malpractices in doing News Release Distribution to avoid penalties from search engines says SEO Press Release Distribution Company – submitpressrelease123.com
• Too much and repetitive keywords that transform your press release into a spam.
• Exact match keywords and anchor texts.
• Publishing press releases in low quality or free PR sites.
• Inserting target keywords in the press release title.
• Using target keywords as anchor text for the link pointing to your company’s website.
• Including your press release in an automated link-building scheme.
• Publishing press releases just for the sake of publishing to build more backlinks.
• Participating in paid link schemes in creating link-wheel that involves your press releases.
Effective SEO Press Release Distribution Tips
SEO Press Release Distribution, if done properly, can really increase your website’s SEO performance and can improve traffic and conversion in the long run. The following are some important tips in keeping your optimized press releases away from any penalties or any problems that may occur if there are any search algorithm updates in the future.
• Write press releases with readers (i.e. journalists, news writers, editors, and bloggers) in mind. Do not create press releases for the sole purpose of optimizing your website.
• Only publish your press releases in high quality websites where they can be picked up by journalists and be exposed your target audiences.
• Your press release should only contain at least one link pointing to your website with generic keywords or anchor texts.
• Always make sure that your press release doesn’t contain any broken links or links to malicious websites.
• Only publish interesting story about your company. If you have an amazing content, your press release will naturally gain website commendations without any efforts from your side.
• Make sure to always put your company’s information at the bottom of each release to ensure that the story comes from an authentic source. This would also provide journalists an easy way to contact you if they find your story interesting. Also, search engines like Google can easily smell spam even a mile away. Giving out your company information is an assurance to the public that you are not some bogus establishment trying to spread misinformation online.
Social Media Tags:SEO Press Release Distribution, press release distribution,
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com