10/23/2012 (press release: OnlinePR) // Alex Donaldson
With less than 90 days before Christmas, award winning house builder Miller Homes is spreading festive cheer early by giving people the opportunity to win £2500 towards the cost of Christmas 2012.
All people have to do to be in with a chance of winning this free prize draw is simply visit any Miller Homes development region-wide including Alexandra Chase in Cramlington, Miller @ Wyedale in Walker, Bishops Park in Gateshead, Beaumont Court in Pegswood or Greenvale Park in Newcastle upon Tyne before 12 December and leave a few details. No purchase necessary.
At Alexandra Chase three and four-bedroom homes are available priced from £159,950. At Miller @ Wyedale three-bedroom homes are available priced from £125,000. At Bishops Park three-bedroom homes are available priced from £134,950 and at Beaumont Court three and four-bedroom homes are available priced from £149,950.
At Greenvale Park three-bedroom homes are available priced from £152,500, including the three-bedroom semi detached Hawthorne, with allocated parking space, which is ready to move into in time for Christmas. Priced at £152,500 this home is available on Firstbuy, which means people could only pay £122,000 now.
Firstbuy is the Government’s latest purchase assistance scheme which is expected to assist around 10,500 buyers onto the property ladder over the next two years.
If you qualify for the Firstbuy scheme you will have the opportunity to select one of the Firstbuy properties available from Miller Homes of which you will own 100% of the property by paying up to 80% of the value now, with both Miller Homes and the Government equally funding the remaining 20% in the form of an equity loan.
Miller Homes regional sales director Steve McElroy said: “Christmas is often a costly time for many of us so we’re delighted to be able to give one lucky winner a helping hand of £2500 so they can celebrate in style this year.
“All people need to do to enter is call into one of our sales offices. It is completely free to register and there is no obligation to buy, but you never know you may just find your dream home. The superb craftsmanship behind every Miller home combined with the outstanding range of schemes available ensures every Miller home is built to the highest-quality and offers great value for money.”
For further information on Miller Homes’ North East developments contact the sales centres on: Greenvale Park: 0800 840 8502, Alexandra Chase: 0800 840 8500, Miller @ Wydale: 0800 840 8514, Bishops Park: 0800 840 8512 and Beaumont Court: 0800 840 8513. All open Thursday to Sunday 10.30am – 5.30pm and Monday 12.30pm to 5.30pm or visit: www.millerhomes.co.uk/Locations/North-East-of-England
Alex Donaldson, OPR
tel: 0191 232 5690
Social Media Tags:real estate, home builder, Christmas
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com