03/26/2013 (press release: OnlinePR) // UK // Martin Stone
The Miller team was on hand to welcome the first visitors to Brookfields on Seagrave Road in Sileby, Leicestershire last weekend.
As well as viewing plans for a variety of two, three, four and five-bedroom properties that are being built on the site, visitors were also able to explore the new sales centre. Key features include a light, minimalistic style interior and touch-screen TVs, allowing potential buyers to find out more about properties and the different ways of purchasing. This allows the on-site sales team to talk visitors through the options available in a more interactive and dynamic way. The sales centre at Brookfields will now provide the benchmark for future Miller developments.
Paul Walters, associate director at Miller Homes East Midlands, believes Brookfields has had a positive start: “The sheer volume of people that visited over the opening weekend is testament to the confidence boost that the property market has experienced over the past few months.
“Buyers are after a flexible and caring approach, a great location with strong local amenities and value for money. Brookfields ticks all of the boxes and the initial level of interest proves this. We expect that to continue to increase over the coming months, particularly when we unveil the showhomes in early May.
“We’re also very proud to be the first region to have one of the new concept Miller Homes sales centres. It provides the perfect environment to find out more about our homes and the incentives we have available, either by exploring the touch-screens or having a coffee with one of the sales team.”
Amongst the first properties to be released for sale at the development is the three-bedroom Montgomery, starting at £189,950 and the four-bedroom Stevenson, available from £299,950. Also available is the Glenmuir, a detached four-bedroom family home. With prices starting from £259,950, it includes a feature bay window in the spacious lounge, utility room with ample storage and Cat5 cabling throughout, meaning that everything is in place for family gadgets like smart TVs.
A range of incentives are also available to make the homebuying process as affordable and convenient as possible. These include Home Exchange and NewBuy, which offers a small deposit of 5-10% and a 90-95% mortgage from participating lenders. Brookfields also offers FirstBuy on selected plots, which is the Government-backed equity loan scheme that allows those meeting the qualifying criteria to purchase 100% of a selected property, but pay just 80 per cent now.
For more on Brookfields, call 0800 840 8645 or visit the sales centre, open Thursday-Monday 10am-5pm. Details on Miller Homes’ developments across the East Midlands can be found by visiting www.millerhomes.co.uk.
Notes to editors:
• Miller Homes is part of The Miller Group. Since it was established in 1934, Miller Homes has built more than 100,000 homes across the UK, providing a variety of properties to meet the needs of a wide range of purchasers at all stages of the property ladder.
• Miller Homes operates in eight regions across the UK – Scotland East, Scotland West, North West, Yorkshire, North East, East Midlands, West Midlands and Southern.
• Miller Homes offers a variety of incentives, including government-backed schemes and its own schemes, to assist homebuyers in purchasing a new home.
• In 2013 Miller Homes was awarded five star rating in the National Home Builders Federation New Home Customer Satisfaction Survey and the results of independent research highlighted that 97% of its own customers would recommend Miller Homes to their best friend.
• Further information is available by visiting www.millerhomes.co.uk.
Social Media Tags:Miller Homes, East Midlands development
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com